CA ECBC Annual Meeting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
** 2010 California ECBC Annual Meeting**
Frazier Park, CA – June 12th, 2010

Event Location:
Fur Ball Ranch
14560 Boy Scout Camp Road
Frazier Park, CA 93225

Lodging:
Best Rest Inn, I-5 at the Frazier Park exit
http://www.bestrestinns.com
Ph: (661) 248-2700

Furball Ranch will also put up people who would like to sleep/crash on the floor (bring a sleeping bag!). Please contact Rod or Donna at (661) 245-1232 to make arrangements.

Start Time:
1:00pm PST

Schedule:
Discussion of next year’s shows and events
Election of new officers!

For Additional Questions Contact:
Cara Beasley - email: [email protected] Show Chair
Tabitha Hong - email: [email protected] Co-Show Chair, VP

Special Events:
50/50 Drawing

Other Info:
No lunch or snacks will be provided by the club for this event. Please come to the meeting with a full stomach! We don’t want rumbling stomachs protesting!

What officers potions are vacant,or are we voting on.

The positions being voted on are going to be President, Vice President, 2nd Vice President, and some other offices I'm sure but those are the main positions being voted on that are up in the air. Of course, in order to be voted in as an officer or to vote on officers you have to have a professional membership(2yrs+)!;)

The positions being voted on are going to be President, Vice President, 2nd Vice President, and some other offices I'm sure but those are the main positions being voted on that are up in the air. Of course, in order to be voted in as an officer or to vote on officers you have to have a professional membership(2yrs+)!;)

"I Do."

Hey Jason, I don't think she was proposing.....:)

See you guys at the meeting, hopefully.

Latest posts

Back