Bowie's Pumpkin Patch!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chub_Chub

Here is my little monster enjoying his freshly cleaned cage and new toy!

picture.php

"Hello! I'm Bowie. I love Halloween, just like my Mom. She made my chin-cave spooky and awesome."

picture.php

picture.php

"What are these? New toys!!?? For me?! One to lay on, one to chew on."

picture.php

"Aww, Mom, do I have to wear the hat? All the other chinnies will make fun of me!"

picture.php

"I love my new toys. Nom, nom, nom.."

I can see the pictures!

Ro, that looks awesome. Bowie, who is the worlds creepiest chinnie, appears to be right at home in his frightening Halloweenie cage! :D I love the hat...he shouldn't care about the other chins' thoughts regarding his awesome hat.

i couldn't see them earlier today. but now i can see them :)
Bowie is adorable. love the picture with him in his hat. lol

Yay pics I can see now! Glad it wasn't just me, but anywho those are some cute toys and Bowie is such a cutie pie.

Thanks for the kind words. Bowie is very sensitive about his scarred ear, so he never wanted me to put pics up before. But he was just so excited about the pumpkins, he wanted to share. ;)

Those are adorable! Where did you get the pumpkin toys from? I think I have to get them.

Those are adorable! Where did you get the pumpkin toys from? I think I have to get them.

I got the toy from AZChins http://chinstore.azchins.com/pumpkintoys.htm... She's made a few Pumpkin toys this year and I know my chinnies are definitely getting some of her new Holiday toys come next month! I think poor Ziggy will have to be my Christmas cage chinny, even tho he is almost as "Bah Humbug" as Bowie is.:laughitup:

I got the toy from AZChins http://chinstore.azchins.com/pumpkintoys.htm... She's made a few Pumpkin toys this year and I know my chinnies are definitely getting some of her new Holiday toys come next month! I think poor Ziggy will have to be my Christmas cage chinny, even tho he is almost as "Bah Humbug" as Bowie is.:laughitup:

Susan is holding out on me! Bad Susan! I'll have to add pumpkins to my bug order. :D

Latest posts

Back