Blue cloud rock heaven...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
I got a box of blue cloud rocks from Nan a while ago, but only put one in tonight. OMG... these things are like chinnie catnip! The second I put it in there, the boys were a pile of mesmerized fools... digging, chewing, writhing and rolling around on the floor. I literally had a pool of chinnies lmao. At one point Freddie was just so completely seduced by it he was just laying down on his side and pawing at the thing. So ridiculous and hilarious!! I will have to get pics later, but I need to sneak in a nap before work. Anyone else have chins just stupefied by these?! And if you haven't tried these, you seriously need to! Your chins will love you, even more so ;)

The girls LOVE their rocks. LOVE! I made the mistake of giving them rocks before going to sleep one night. I woke up at 3am unable to breathe. There was dust clouds coming out of the cages and chinnies in total bliss. Now I give rocks and run out of the room. :D

Hahah! Mine love them too. I give them at playtime in the middle of the floor . They paw at it and roll around and nibble and paw and roll. It soo adorable! We need to make a thread for blue cloud rock picttures!

So you're all getting your chins hooked on "the rock". Are there long-term side-effects? :tease:

My boys loved their first rock! New, exciting, tasty and promotes crazy rolling behavior!! The first time was the funniest, but they still love their rocks, even after the newness wore off!

Yes I'd like to know where they can be ordered as well.

Oh my gosh, my guys LOVE their rocks!!! I keep hearing them thumping around, they start scratching and eating them even before I can put them down (even chimney, who usually doesn't like to have me anywhere near him!)
Totally chinny catnip

and petco of all places also carries them, and it is actually blue cloud- its probably cheaper to order here plus I like to support folks on the board

I sell Blue Cloud dust and rocks. It is from the same place Petco and Petsmart gets their dust and rocks.

Back