Binx and I have missed all of you so much!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon

Hello everyone, I know I have been inactive for quite some time but as school is wrapping up and things are (finally!) quieting down, I am going to be a lot more active on the forum! For those who already know me, I'm looking forward to going through the forums and reading posts I have missed about you guys!
Here is a photo of Binx- still alive and well!
He has his own room now, is already 2 years old and still living it up down in Bermuda! :)

EDIT- I am having some trouble with the uploader but will get better pictures up ASAP. :)

Attachments

• DSC00244.jpg
    DSC00244.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 42
Thanks everyone!

Cindy- Haha, a lot of people say that! It's very hot here, too hot for jackets, everyone's going to beaches and swimming.

Welcome back - was worried the sharks or triangle got ya!

Thanks everyone!

Cindy- Haha, a lot of people say that! It's very hot here, too hot for jackets, everyone's going to beaches and swimming.

I'm a beach girl. I grew up surfing in Malibu, I would love to be at the beach everyday.

Wow I don't know how I missed this! What a fat butt that Binx has! LOL! Good to see you Brando!

Latest posts

Back