Big Brother 12 anyone??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
Anyone watching Big Brother 12 this season?

It's my dirty little secret that I watch! I just can't help it.

For anyone watching.........Enzo from Jersey.......LOL!

Being from Jersey is just a nightmare these last few years.
Soprano's was one thing BUT NJ housewifes, Jersey Shore & now some stupid show Jerseylicious. WTH........not a good representation of Jersey.
But I digress.........

I think the twist this year is okay. I loved the caramel popcorn competition. too funny!

I don't watch big brother anymore! I didn't even know it was still around. But i agree Michelle, it's terrible being from jersey with all these shows! ahhaah sheesh.

GASPPPPPPPPP How is there only one reply to this thread?!! BB is the best.

Rachel has GOT to go, I hate how fake she sounds, it sounds like she rehearses everything. I like Brittany and Kathy, Enzo is my favorite guy though, hes funny..

I love love love big brother!!!! Whiny Rachel has to go.....I agree. I liked her in the beginning but during every competition the "Come on Brendan, you can do it Brendan" drives me crazy.
I LOVE Regan......so adorable, and great sabateur, hope he wins the money being sabateur, I don't think anyone will suspect him!

I don't know, I have mixed feelings about the drama Rachel brings probably because if I lived in that house I'd drag her around by her hair extensions.

I have a VERY funny feeling that shes not as dumb as she pretends to be, like ditzy wise, I don't think anyone can be that ditzy. I think its all an act.

I can't stand Rachel or her boy toy.Talk about bad sports!
Thankfully at least one of them will be out of there now.

*spoiler*

hehehe, can't say I'm not happy with the outcome.

Don't watch TV except the news and the weather channel - Have way too much to do.
By the way - how are you and how is the baby and rest of the family?

Back