Best/Worst Purchase

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethany

There was a thread like this on the old forum that I thought was good. If it has been started here and I missed it I apologize.

What is your best and worst purchases?

My best purchase was a dog washing attachment that I use to rinse my pans and cages while cleaning, and of course their FN and CS.

My worst purchase was a bunch of super pet junk. A comfort wheel, a ferret cage, a plastic igloo, and of course a death trap ball.

Worst purchase was a death-ball, on the advice of a breeder (yeah)

Best purchase... hmm ... 20 yards of fleece. No seriously, I love my fleece liners, hammocks, and fun snuggly stuff for the chinnies.
~Barb~

Best purchase would be their $50 cages and flying saucers

Worst purchase would be Kaytee timothy complete pellets when I got my first chin. Thankfully I joined the forum before getting my first chin so didn't get the plastic ball and things, the store just didn't have Mazuri and I didn't know about buying online.

Best purchase - Leo Braun wheel. My chinchillas LOVE that thing, and it has held up so well. It was definitely worth the price tag.

Worst purchase - A wire hay hanger. I was constantly worried my chins would hurt themselves on it, and they could never get the hay out of the bottom. It's a little more messy, but now I just fill a bowl with hay and let them go at it.

Best Purchase: my chin Hero!
Worst Purchase: actually because of forums like these our chin purchases have been pretty harmless, and all of them have worked out well. I'd have to say that the worst purchase then would be that nice new PS2 controller that Hero demolished last week......

(disclaimer: the chin is fine. Apparently rubber doesn't affect him, as he seems completely unfazed and claims innocence. However, the controller was a complete loss.)

Best purchace to date would be my chin wheels<3 It took the first two so long to figure it out I was scared to try a chinspin lol.

Worst purchace was the plastic ball-o-death and ummmmm plastic bottomed cage from crapsmart...had to buy a new one within a week *sigh*

Best purchase: My ferret nation cage.
Worst Purchase: The my first chinchilla home superpet cage.

Best purchases: My three lovely ladies (of course), my FN 142, fleece for hammocks, pillows, etc., wood for houses

Worst purchases: Ball o'death (I swear I didn't know it was bad at the time, but I do use it to carry the girls - one at a time - to the bathroom for playtime), anything plastic that is/was in the cage, RAISINS (on the advice of their former keepers)

I'm so glad I joined this forum so that the good now far outnumbers the bad!! :D

Back