Best prices

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahMichelle

ChiChi could really use a bigger cage. I would really like a Ferret Nation (142). Ive been looking on craigslist and such for used cages but Ive had little luck.

So im looking for which suppliers sell Ferret Nations for the cheapest, in case I cant find a used one and have to buy new.

Oh and if anybody knows of any other cages that are cheaper then the Ferret Nation, im open to looking at other cages too.

depending on where the seller is shipping from you may have tax, but this looks like the cheapest option from a reputable seller for a FN 182. Total prices shows $225.99 shipped, and is 2 day shipping.

http://www.wayfair.com/added.php?sku=MDW1342

If you can spend the money on one, I'd get one and I wouldn't accept any substitutions. They are totally worth the investment.

I have the marshall mansion and the doors are really small I couldn't even get my chi spin through the door. I had to lift it through the bottom of the cage. I would go for the FN because it is a hassel to clean my cage I wish I could afford the FN.

I got this cage from Amazon and it shipped free with Amazon Prime. It's currently listed at $175 but I've noticed that the price fluctuates *a lot*. Coincidentally I got it for the lowest it's ever been listed (according to CamelCamelCamel) for $124. If you have some time, I'd wait to see if the price drops. It's a sturdy great cage and could easily fit three or four chins.

While the Feisty Ferret is a good cage I wouldn't put 3 or 4 chins in it. In a Ferret Nation 182, yes, but not a Feisty Ferret. Considering the Ferret Nation is barely more money, I would go with that.

Back