Best cage to separate two chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

What is the best cage to use for two chins that won't be caged together?
I'd rather have a cage where they are ontop of eachother, as I don't have a ton of extra room for two separate cages.

a critter nation cage would work really well too.

What is the difference between them? Is the critter nation just a little smaller?
Are there any places to get them a little cheaper. I looked in the supplies for sale and craigslist with nothing coming up.

A critter nation just has horizontal bars and a smaller bar spacing. They are the same size overall. I prefer the ferret nation just due to the larger bar spacing. It lets me give scratches without always opening the door.

A critter nation just has horizontal bars and a smaller bar spacing. They are the same size overall. I prefer the ferret nation just due to the larger bar spacing. It lets me give scratches without always opening the door.

How do you split them into two separate cages? Is there something that comes to fill the opening between the two?

How do you split them into two separate cages? Is there something that comes to fill the opening between the two?

Nevermind lol. It says how to in the information. I just bought one. So incase I have to split them, I can easily that minute. If they don't have to, they have a new cage lol.
Thanks guys.

I have an FN with three levels. The top is seperate for Bugs. the bottom two have the passage, but I keep a chin chiller tile, inder the pan right next to the opening... when I'm cleaning one level, I coral the chins to the other level and slide the chin chiller ocer the hole so I can clean and not have chins escaping... you could so the same to seperate chins quickly.

Back