Bella's playtime pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lishreese

I took some cute pics the other day and finally got the chance to post them. She's up to 460 grams now.

Attachments

• IMG_0029_2.jpg
    IMG_0029_2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0031_2.jpg
    IMG_0031_2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0032_2.jpg
    IMG_0032_2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0033_2.jpg
    IMG_0033_2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0035_2.jpg
    IMG_0035_2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 62
She's very cute. But do those play pin things really work? I would imagine that a chin would scale the side of them or just hop on over it.

LOL no I know, but that's why I wonder about those. You could just bring your chin into the bathroom or something and it would be about the same effect. Not that I'm condemning you for owning one, lol. Very cute pictures.

Very nice pictures. Made my morning.

I have the same play pen. I only have one chin that can make it out. I bought my pen several years ago after I re-did the bathroom. No more chewing my house down! I love my house beavers...........but my house doesn't!!

Very pretty girl!

I have the same playpen and out of 5 girls, 2 will climb it to escape. They are my two youngest girls so maybe they will grow out of it. Of course, I am always with them so is isn't a huge deal, but it would still be nice if they would stop. I like the playpen much better than letting them run around in the bathroom, my basboards have a few chew marks and I don't want them to get anymore :wacko:

my bathroom for some reason is always super hot so i have a plexiglass board right now that i block a hallway off with and it works great because he cant climb up it like he did before when i had a playpen like that.

shes a cutie!

she's 4 months old now. she's actually been out of the playpen for almost 2 weeks now, i took that pic a few days before the other four. there was only one bar midway up so she couldn't really scale it, but she was getting strong enough that she could almost jump out, so i just chin-proofed my bedroom and now she runs around in there. she likes that much better :)

Latest posts

Back