Baytril 'chaser' ??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the rat study for sucralose was 1000mg/kg for 12 weeks, like I said a extreme amount and not useful info in relation to the amount used in baby gas drops and given to chinchillas. Like I said, anyone can do whatever they want with their chins, being a forum you will get opinions and info, its better to be out in the open for debate and questions, rather that one persons opinion being given which can be right or wrong.

And frankly this whole thing is WAY off topic for the OP, we should stick with her question and leave the rest alone in this thread, JMO.

Last edited:
rather that one persons opinion being given which can be right or wrong. And frankly this whole thing is WAY off topic for the OP, we should stick with her question and leave the rest alone in this thread, JMO.

:thumbsup:
I agree, I just love to have your insight/thoughts in chinchilla care and just I am trying to figure out if it is safe for my fur babies or not to use in the future. I also pay closer observations to anything to do with urinary tracts since I only have one kidney myself and have to watch what I eat or drink. ;)

Latest posts

Back