bass equip

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcoronaangel

I just put my Bass Equipment pannels (levels whatever) in my FN 142. The bottom pannel is about an 1inch~ away from the door if not a little more. The top peice is almost flush only a little off.

I wanted to check with other FN 142 Bass owners and make sure yours are the same way? Or are yours flush with the door (on the bottom)? If so I may have to send them back. I hope not though.

:hmm:

Thxs

Mine is a little off as well. I put my fleece around it so that there is less room. It also keeps the pan from rattling when they are running.

Here's a picture to show what I am referring to.

IMG_0182.jpg

ok then I wont worry about it. My fleece liners are in the mail so I'm sure it will w/o

Thxs for showing me

p.s.
Putting a FN together @ 3am by your self.... not a good idea lol. The stupid thing fell apart 1/2 way through bc I didnt tighten the screws enough. I thought my roommate for sure was going to come and check on me lol but she slept right through it... I think :laughitup:

On and I need to grow 2 feet I cant reach the top to put on the last piece lol

Last edited:
If you're getting more than one liner made, I also have a secret to cut down on the noise from your pan hitting the cage. Use underneath the pan for additional fleece liner storage. That way it is quick to switch everything out as well, and everything stay nice and quiet because there is that cushion.

If you're getting more than one liner made, I also have a secret to cut down on the noise from your pan hitting the cage. Use underneath the pan for additional fleece liner storage. That way it is quick to switch everything out as well, and everything stay nice and quiet because there is that cushion.

thats a great tip!!! im definitely going to do that!!! i just stored my extra liners on the shelf...i didnt even think to put it under the pans to reduce the noise...:banghead:

Haha. I've been using fleece liners for about a year and I just thought of it last week. Don't feel bad. :p

I just put a piece of cardboard under the pan from the bass box once I don't need it anymore.

Mine are flush with the door, but I have to get my husband to shove them in for me. It's a tight squeeze!

Mine are flush with the door, but I have to get my husband to shove them in for me. It's a tight squeeze!

:( Lucky

-----
Will def do fleece or cardboard though thxs.

Oh and I finally have the top on :D I stood on my computer chair... which was an interesting adventure all on its own since my chair has wheels.
It's a lot bigger then I expected. Now I understand when you guys have 2 chins per level. From pictures its really hard to see the size!

Mine on the sides is also a tight squeeze. I don't bother taking the pan out. I use a shop vac to get all the stuff that falls under the liner and then a wipe to sanitize everything. Not worth it to me to go through all that shoving. :p

Latest posts

Back