Baseball uniform question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tskoffina

My son is in T-Ball this year, and on Saturday they have pictures. We just got the uniform after practice last weekend, and I don't know how it's supposed to go. Do the pants get pulled up or do the socks go over the pants? Shirt gets tucked in right? And does he need a belt? They didn't give one, but the pants have belt loops. I'm so confused. Not a sports person, and I can't figure it out.

My son is in T-Ball this year, and on Saturday they have pictures. We just got the uniform after practice last weekend, and I don't know how it's supposed to go. Do the pants get pulled up or do the socks go over the pants? Shirt gets tucked in right? And does he need a belt? They didn't give one, but the pants have belt loops. I'm so confused. Not a sports person, and I can't figure it out.

Socks stay under the pant leg and pant leg down. Shirt tucked in. And the color matched or black belt always looks much better than no belt. Google search baseball player images to get good pictures of uniforms.

Ok. Googled, and some socks are in some are out. They are the Marlin's, and they have green socks. I guess I'll put them under. Can fix there if need be. Thanks.

Maybe these will help - (our socks were always in & belt matches socks or sock stripe) :)

ScannedImage-1.jpg
DSC00036.jpg
290.jpg
017.jpg

Thanks so so so much. Ok Socks in, but pants pulled up a bit. Yay. Where am I going to find a belt to match teal green. We're the "Marlins" and copy their uniform so teal green socks. Oh, fun. But this will help sooooo much for pic day. Have to be at one place 8am for pics, other side of the city for practice at 9:30. No time for breakfast. He'll be eating in the car probably. Now I just need to find a cheap camcorder and I'm set for the season.

Thanks so much. Going to order one for the rest of the season. To bad I can't get it for tomorrow's pictures. Oh well. I'll save it for next year, and ask at first practice what the colors are. The teal looks like it matches perfectly. They only other teams in his age group are the Yankees and the Dodgers. They're normal colors I think... of course we get the local team with the funny color.:hair:

my sons t-ball pictures are Saturday also. He is the cardnials.

Some of your local sporting goods stores may have a matching color in stock. I'd call around, you may be able to find one. Also, call your team mom or the coach--they should know where to get one locally that matches. :)

Is the rest of the team taking pictures at the same time and place? If so, it could be that for the individual photo you could arrange to borrow someone's belt (assuming some of the other kids have a belt) even though that won't work for a group photo. Good luck and enjoy the season! I used to practically live at the ball fields when my dad coached and brother played.

I have no idea. They didn't tell us about the pics till Saturday. They said they supply the whole uniform, but since he's in the 5 year old T-Ball team, they don't really care about them as much as the older kids who get rated. We still don't have the Jerseys. Have to get on Saturday before the pics. Wasn't till I saw the hat that I knew what team and colors he had.

Back