Barbi at PPBN

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feistychins

The Chinchilla Lady
Has anyone heard from Barbi at PPBN lately? The last we got in touch with each other was right before Christmas. She was looking forward to a vacation with her family, but said she would be back after the first of the year for wholesale orders.

I have emailed her a couple of time with no response. I know a couple of other rescues tried contacted her and they have not heard from her either.

I know she was having health issues. I hope she is ok. Any info would be appreciated :)

She no longer sells to individuals. She only sells to people who sell wood for her.

I submitted an order to PPBN in the wee hours before Barbi's retail shop was open...and then (with the holidays) forgot about it completely! I remembered and emailed her to inquire on the delay and she emailed back on January the 17th stating that a few orders got lost in the shuffle and that she would be shipping mine out soon, she was just checking on her wood inventory. I haven't received it yet, but I'm sure it'll arrive soon. Barbi mentioned that she drove to Oregon over the holidays, and didn't bring up any health issues.

Yes, I know she is no longer selling retail. I am a wholesale customer of hers. I guess she is still getting things organized. I know she received a lot of orders with her closeout sale for retail orders.

Thanks

Andrea, wholesalers were also told they were not going to be able to buy from her, but had to go through her representatives. I was told this by several people. If you do not sell for her, you do not buy from her. That is what I was trying to say but maybe didn't explain well enough.

Yes, I understand what you meant and I did not word my post properly. I had been talking with Barbi about selling her products on my web site back last Fall (which would be a wholesale purchase). She has asked me about doing this for a while now. At the time, I did not feel the need was really necessary since everyone could buy from her directly and she had such great customer service. When she decided to stop selling retail, I then spoke with her about selling her products. I was waiting until after the first of the year so I could get things organized with my sales and end of the year rescue paperwork and I knew she was extremely busy getting out the last of her retail orders.

She said she would be in touch after the first of the year, but I never heard from her, so I emailed her and have not heard back yet. I heard a comment from someone who tends to exagerate that Barbi was going through a 'crisis'. Knowing the source, I figured it was BS, but just thought I would ask if anyone has heard from her since she returned from vacation.

I have exchanged emails on me buying wholesale from her obviously sell. She did mention she was looking into prices and that she would sell to me. This was last year when she announced her closure.
Since then I have emailed her twice this year and no answer.

Maybe times are difficult for her right now, I don't know.

Back