Baby pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww I'm gonna cry so much. One of my babies is going to his new home tommorrow. :( I wish I could keep them all!!!

awww! if my hedgie had babys i dont think i could let them go. lol!
*Hugs*

My poor baby Sonic

My poor baby Sonic got dragged out of his new cage today. My dog managed to break the clasps holding the cage together and dragged Sonic and his bedding out of his home while I was out. I couldn't find Sonic for an hour and thought my dog had eaten him. He's only 7 weeks old the poor lamb. When I found him he was so shaken. I'm taking my dog to my mum's as he can't be trusted round my baby. I was crying so much when I couldn't find him. He's fine apart from being a bit shaken up. Poor, poor baby Sonic. :(

My poor baby Sonic got dragged out of his new cage today. My dog managed to break the clasps holding the cage together and dragged Sonic and his bedding out of his home while I was out. I couldn't find Sonic for an hour and thought my dog had eaten him. He's only 7 weeks old the poor lamb. When I found him he was so shaken. I'm taking my dog to my mum's as he can't be trusted round my baby. I was crying so much when I couldn't find him. He's fine apart from being a bit shaken up. Poor, poor baby Sonic. :(

Aw! Poor baby! That is one determined dog. My dog wouldn't dare touch a prickly hedgie...much less drag one out of the cage!

That's awful!
I'm lucky. My dog wouldn't mess with Carmen, he fears her spikes. Dad's dog on the other hand... I don't trust her one bit (Both dogs are pomeranians).
Was little Sonic hurt???

No I checked him over and he was fine. Just shaken and grumpy. It's four days since it#'s happned and he's so different, so grumpy and shaky. I don't know if it's because of my dog or if it's cause he's in his own cage now. They happened the same day.

I hope he gets his confidence back he was soooooo confident before. Never ever curled into a ball or spiked me but now whenever I pick him up he grunts at me and curls up. He comes out eventually but any slight movement and he's scared. Can moving him away from mum cause this behavior change?

Poor baby, I wish Sonic the best.
I'm sure he'll grow out of this trauma with patience & love :)

aww he's getting better. Yesterday he fell asleep in my hands again and today he tucked himself in my jumper. I think he's getting better. He's still grumping but not as much yay!

7 weeks old, baby Kiwi

3326_1133180255604_1410219772_30363001_4049160_n.jpg

3326_1133180335606_1410219772_30363003_310535_n.jpg

3326_1133180175602_1410219772_30363000_2898578_n.jpg

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Everybody knows that I am going to get the adorable little one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back