Baby boys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
Ok - I don't usually take baby pics, but these three boys were just too darn cute. They are from my one fun, mixed up pair.
One, possibly two, white violet ebcs, and an eb white vc.
Mama loves!! :heart3:

Attachments

• 100_2745.JPG
    100_2745.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_2744.JPG
    100_2744.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 95
Brenda some people of this forum have an addiction to chins! How dare you post these cute pictures and feed into that addiction! I have half a mind to drive up there give you a piece of my mind (especially when they are grown enough to be away from mom so I can steal them and bring them home!)

oh oh did someone call security? I'm outta here!

Chin addiction??? What on earth are you talking about, Laurie?!?!? I know of no such thing... (which is why there are 120+ chins in my barn.. )

And I WILL call security if you try to steal my boys! ;) hehehe

If security is Brent I think I can take him LOL! wonder if I will see any of these boys at the show in October!

LOL - I'm telling Brent you said that! hehehe

They just might be in the baby derby - never know....

Adorable!!! You always have the cutest babies. I love seeing your animals (even more when I am actually up there

Thanks girls! :D
I just put this pair together and have now decided to do some major rearranging, but I think this pair stays for the fun factor. lol

Well - not that all babies aren't cute, but usually with my pairings, I kinda of know what I'm going to get. Not much surprise to standard to standard/eb pairings! LOL
These boys were such fun colors! The for sure white violet looks REALLY white tonight. I'll have to get them back out and take more pics to record how they are changing.

Latest posts

Back