Babies everywhere!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VolunteerChin22

I <3 dustbunnies
I've never had this many babies at one time so I decided to take a bunch of pics...

First up is Ale, A13
DSCN1850.jpg

Whatcha got there mommy?

DSCN1852.jpg

Next up is Roman, A9

DSCN1825.jpg

And Roman and Rocket, A8

MMM I love dees tings!

DSCN1865.jpg

Ooo you scared me!

DSCN1866.jpg

Cont

Hey watch where you're going with that thing!

DSCN1867.jpg

No No Mommy that's ours!

DSCN1874.jpg

And now Julep A10 (PW), and Cricket A11 (Std.)

Oy vey, the paparazzi flashes are so briiiggghhtt.

DSCN1847.jpg

This is my teddy bear impression

DSCN1853.jpg

Hi friend!

DSCN1858.jpg

thanks everyone. Yes definately blessed to have had such a healthy season with only one exception :)

Fixing the picture I moved...

Julep and Mommy

DSCN1854.jpg

They are all very cute!

Can I ask what is the color on the larger chin in the last picture with Julep?
I'm going to guess it's so a female can't get out of her pen? Not sure, just a guess.

Rem - yes it's a breeding collar so when her jump hole to the runway above is open, the male can come in and out and she can't get out and fight with the other females in their runs and vice versa.

Sooo CUTE!!! I'd be happy to take any of those BV's off your hands... just saying.

Nope - it's just like a dog wearing a collar (there's enough space so it doesn't hurt her) only it makes it so she can't get through the opening. Think of a dog wearing a cone collar trying to go through a doggie door and that's how it works. She can lay down and move fully without it bothering her. I check them periodically to make sure they aren't too tight or too loose or causing any injury. She happens to have two on just in case she gets one off. Some of my girls are good at popping the rivets off.

this is what they look like not on a chin if you are wondering - http://www.chinchillas.com/estore/detail.aspx?ID=177

Sooo CUTE!!! I'd be happy to take any of those BV's off your hands... just saying.

LOL well there's actually only one - he was just being such a ham with the shredder i took a bunch of pics!

I do have an adult male for sale if you are looking for a black...just saying;)

I understand. Thanks for you explanation. The kits are very cute! :wink2:

I'm in love! They are all adorable. I am still anxiously waiting on Petaluma to get older and bigger. She will probably be my first to breed.

Latest posts

Back