Awesome Site, can't wait to meet everyone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchatcomics

Chinchat Webcomic Artist
Hi everyone! I'm new to CnH, and it's so great to find such supportive and resourceful site. I have two chinchillas, Rolo and Shakespeare, and just yesterday Rolo gave birth to their first kit, and we named her Pixel.

Very excited to see how she grows up and looking forward to meeting you all! I'm a student full time learning Industrial Design and on the side I have started a webcomic inspired by my chinchillas, I haven't had much time to focus on it much until this month. Hope you take a look and it can put a smile on your face!

Jenn

<a href="www.chinchatcomics.com">ChinChatComics </a>

Thank you cindyv3737, Laurie, Sandi, Allie713,Lauralynne and Ratchilla for the welcome! I just spent sometime gawking over Pixel tonight...they sure do sleep alot :D

The avatar image is a privilege you get once you get out of new member moderation. You have achieved that now. UserCP | Settings & Options | Edit Avatar

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, Kalandra (for the welcome and avatar privilege!), Claire D, LovingTheSmallAndFurry, Tanya and Brittany for the warm welcomes. Yes little Pixel is sleeping non stop and only wakes to snuggle with mom. Luckily her dad (shakespeare) is extremely attentive to both her and mom.

:hiya2:

And yes, they sure do! The kits anyway...mine are a few months old, and they sleepsleepsleep.

Awesome to hear! How many do you have?

The avatar image is a privilege you get once you get out of new member moderation. You have achieved that now. UserCP | Settings & Options | Edit Avatar

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Kalandra, I must have missed it completely...I just went into UserCP, and wasn't able to see the "Edit Avatar" under "Settings & Options"...am I doing this right??
Thank you =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back