Atlantic Chapter Show 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if I don't win that poster this year, I will be so bummed! Ohhh, deviled eggs, someone should totally bring that! I guess it will just be a surprise at to what I bring then, but I am thinking cookies.

Oh gah I am just so excited!

Several years in a row there were not many chips. So I bought a 50 pack of small chip bags yesterday at Sam's Club. :rofl: Oh well, I'll bring them anyway. I'll bring home what we don't eat.

I hate dusting...........so I'm ready for the show!! :bliss:

I hate dusting...........so I'm ready for the show!! :bliss:

OMG! I can SO relate LOL! I was just thinking to myself the other day, wonder if anyone else is hating seasonal allergies right now compounded with show dusting?

On that note, I dusted yesterday (as I have everyday for a while now) and was wondering if that should be their last dust? Maybe give the light colors one tonight as well? THOUGHTS?

Still working on getting ready and making all my "last minute deals" LOL!

I'm suffering bad! Everything is green outside with pollen. My meds are hardly doing their jobs and on top of that I have had to dust. ( shakes head and chuckles)

Just a suggestion for the allergy sufferers out there but I have had to totally change allergy med from last year. Seems what worked for a person last year doesn't work as well this year! Even said something to Dr about it and they had noticed the pattern in their office as well-no drug in particular but just change to one that works differently than in the past???

About how many people are we expecting for lunch? Just want an idea of how much food to bring to share!

Also, since I'm just driving down for the day and I'm not showing any chins, what time should I plan to arrive? I'm totally new to this show thing so I'm pretty lost!

I know for me, it's going to be two, unless I shoe off my fiance to do something else why I mingle, stare at cute chinchins and go on a rampage buying new cage stuff.

Chinchiq-It really depends on what you are interested in. You can watch people groom from 6-10, mingle and check out chins, check out any vendors and the raffle items. If you would rather skip that I would come a little later, but I wouldn't if I was you. Not to say you need to be there at 6, but I wouldn't wait till 10 either.

Getting ready to fill out my registration for...quick question...for this show do we need to put standards on a separate form? I have 9 animals I'm sure I'm showing, ONE is a standard?

No, they don't have to be on separate sheets. It's actually easier to put them all on one sheet, unless you're showing a full string of standards.

ChinChiq, there will probably be around 40 people for lunch, but no need to make quite that much, there will be plenty of food!! Although I love leftovers. =)

Hey Mish, my co-pilot lil sis is really sick so will not be attending the banquet with me :( matter of fact this is the first show I'm attending solo so now I'm REALLY stressed!

Hey Mish, my co-pilot lil sis is really sick so will not be attending the banquet with me :( matter of fact this is the first show I'm attending solo so now I'm REALLY stressed!

I'm totally new to this, but if there is anything I can do to help you out just let me know! I'll probably be wandering around cluelessly anyway!

Ange you aren't the only one, I will be solo too!

So I had the same question about the forms, so where do you put the standard, in what order. White, saphire, violet, beige, black, ebony. Beginning, middle, or at the end?

I always listed them seporate at the bottom of the form so they are easy to find. I went solo for yrs and the boyfriend drives now but doesn't know anything bout chins. Feel free to come and say hi! That's the fun of a show.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!! Safe travels everyone!!! Since I am coming chinless I'll be around to help out wherever I am needed so just let me know who needs help with whatever...and Mish I was gonna bring Krispy Kreme's but if you want me to pick up something else instead just let me know...it will have to be storebought though because I am kitchenly challenged...;)

Back