Atlantic Chapter Show 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am doing my best! Still taking showbook ad submissions and reservations for the banquet! And thinking what to make for the potluck lunch. Will definitely do baked beans because I looove them. Any other requests before I go shopping? What else are people thinking of bringing?

Prepped...PREPPED?!? Are you kidding me?!? More like stressed! Seems like nothing is perfect, this one has lines...that one should've grown more...that one's fur doesn't seem as strong as it should be...need to call Rich for dust...need to figure out what the heck I'm donating...who's watching my kiddos?

No, definitely don't feel prepared! I'll pull it all together though :) I got my show bag made, got my combs ready...been dusting like a mad woman. Still deciding if I want to donate a bunch of grape perches or a nice, new two hole carrier. Not sure I'm making food this year...ack! Nope, not ready at all!

You?

Really looking forward to the show but not bringing animals this time. Took em all to Nationals... I'll donate a bag of Manna Pro and a bottle of Black Velvet. Ya'all will thank me for not making anything for the potluck but I'll pick up some Krispy Kremes....

I will bring some brownies and unfortunately won't be staying for the banquet. I am also bringing a wood donation for the raffle.

Still up in the air how and when I get there and if I will be there for the banquet or not.

Prepped...PREPPED?!? Are you kidding me?!? More like stressed! Seems like nothing is perfect, this one has lines...that one should've grown more...that one's fur doesn't seem as strong as it should be

No, definitely don't feel prepared!

Exactly how I feel, so funny, Ang!

Wow Jags, that will be awesome to see you there.

Jags and Brandy, Sorry you will not stick around for the Banquet. I find it is a good time to catch up on stuff.

Pooki, what do you mean you will not show any animals, well at least we will see you. Which is great.

Ang, Alex, Barb, Mish it has been a while and can't wait to see you all.

I need my chinchilla family fix...

I am not ready, but took the week off, so I should be okay to be on time.

Christiane, let's not forget I am still a baby breeder...lol I took what I had to Nationals just last month and I also just changed feed so I don't want to stress anyone further...buuuut I would NEVER miss a show in my very own state so I am still coming and can't wait to see everyone!!!

I'll see you there Christiane ;) The two I'm bringing are trying to bite my hands off with rough grooming. And the dust is killing me. Remind me why we do this? :rofl:

I've been waiting for this show for a while. Missed it last year due to my charming boss. :banghead:

Mish count me in on the banquet. I'll email you with a reminder just in case.
I'll bring a raffle item. Not sure what it will be just yet. I think I'll bring chips for the lunch. No one seems to bring them and by noon I want something salty.

Right, so Sept. 20th or earlier is the adult class. IF I show everyone that I'm considering (which is 10 and more than I've ever shown so we shall see) I'll have half in the young class and half in the old class. INTERESTING it shall be!

On another note (the getting ready note) I got supplies to make the carrier I'm donating. SO I suppose I'm getting there LOL!

LAST CALL for showbook ads and banquet reservations!

I've been pretty crammed the last few weeks so I'm feeling a bit disorganized. Just to make sure I have things in order, here are the reservations I have:

Banquet:
2 for Silkrhein
1 for 6Dusters
2 for Mt. Zion
2 for Lynn's Chins (NY)
1 for me
1 for saphire
1 for Pookin

SHOWBOOKS ADS
Stratton - free w/ raffle donation
6Dusters - free w/ raffle donation
Lynn's Chins - $5 upgrade w/ raffle donation
me - free w/ raffle donation
Vyxxin - free w/ raffle donation
Lyn's Chins (FL) - $5 upgrade w/ raffle donation
SEC Chapter - $10

Any changes, additions, or cancellations, please let me know now! This info is being cross-posted to the Atlantic Chapter's email listserv to make sure I didn't miss anyone. If you're not already on the listserv and would like to be added, let me know. =)

2 for banquet, sorry to see such a short list though? Let me know who I can pay in advance so that I don't have to worry about it at the show!

A lot of folks don't decide until last minute - it ended up being 30+ last year with only a handful of reservations to begin with. It's just nice to have as accurate an idea as possible so Jim and Bill know how much food to purchase.

Mish, I am wil donating something, just not surenwhat yet..
You can upgrade also. please use Christiane's Chinchillas

Thanks

Wish I could stay for the banquet, but it's 2 1/2 hours home and I have to work on Sunday, besides getting everyone settled back in their cages when I get home. I am coming early Saturday though.

Back