Are you on twitter?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
I have a twitter account for my website, and one of the people I follow is Super Pet. Every week they host a trivia on Fridays and then pick one winner with the correct answer.

Last week's trivia was "True or False. You can litter train a rabbit" Then all you have to do is answer back at them with your answer.

Well last week I answered and I actually won! They asked me what type of pet I have and my address. So then they sent me a prize. Here I was thinking maybe I'd get some crappy treat that I can't even give the chins or one little toy.

Here's what I got in the mail yesterday!
IMG_4126.jpg

Pretty good I'd say!

So if you're on twitter make sure and follow them! http://twitter.com/SuperpetUSA

Hey, that's pretty neat! I signed up for twitter but never did mess with it or try to figure it out. I may have to figure it out just to win some free stuff... :D

I have a twitter account as well but never bothered with it. I guess I will now! Great job Allison and thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Not a twitterer--the word twit is incredibly derogatory and therefore I just can't follow anything with twit in the title! I do have to say when I saw your post and the last person to answer was Sandi I had to laugh--BUT I love you guys both and I think that's a great prize!! I have a couple of those leaping ledges and it takes forever for a chin to chew those suckers down!

I actually won from them on twitter before too! I wish I received the prizes you got. They sent me one of those run around balls.

I got a Twitter account just to do this lol and my second week trying and I won! yay I hope I also get something good :)

I may just have to sign up for Twitter. But, I need to know..CAN you litter train a rabbit??? From things I have learned here I am gonna say yes..but can you??

Well, I have just joined. Any other suggestions on who to follow? So far I am doing Super Pets, a local pizza chain and snopes.

Wow, I got mine right away, you might want to try contacting them.

I sent them a direct message on twitter (I think that is what they are called) and have not heard anything, so I emailed them at the email address they have on their website. Maybe I will hear something that way. I don't want to sound like a brat but I never win anything and it would be really nice to actually get a prize since they said they would send something :confused3:

Well gee, I really hope I get mine then.. Hopefully they will contact you back. I will let you know when/if I get mine.

Well, I was just notified that I won for this past Friday's trivia challenge. I got back to them. Hope I get coop treats for Trixie.

I just got off the phone with them, I got transferred to someone who I think was named Ann or Annie and she said she was incharge of the media relations like twitter. They had no record of shipping me anything but did have a record of me winning. She said she would be sending me something today :dance3: I just hope it is true. The number I called if anyone else needs it is 1-847-956-1130 Oh, she did say that she just sent something out for someone that had Chinchillas so maybe it was one of you

After all this, how much do you wanna bet I get the death ball!? :hair:

Last edited:
Back