April Fools Jokes...What was yours?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

So what jokes did you play today? or what jokes did you fall for?

I didn't plan on pulling any jokes today but I managed to pull 2. They were both spur (if thats the right word?) of the moment.

My sister in law text me and ask if she could tell me something. I told her yeah. She said "I went to the doc and they said i was pregnant and they heard 2 heart beats." Me knowing it was April Fools said haha now go ahead and say April fools...she keep trying to play it like she wasn't trying to pull a joke on me. So I turned it on her. I told her okay since she's not joking it would be all right to tell mom the news and let her get all excited. then she'd have to break her heart and tell mom she was just joking. It took her about 10 minutes to reply. She said "dang <--(censored btw) it lol. I was just joking"
I replied with " Oops. I thought you weren't joking and I told mom about it. Now she's really excited and shes calling the family and sharing the good news. What do I do?" She then begged me to tell mom it was just a joke and stop her from calling everyone. I told her No way that it was her baby. I lived with mom and she'd make me her slave forever for that one and she'd forgive her easier. She continued to beg. I told her to hurry. She's already called the family in the county...now she's calling out of state family. She made my brother call. I answered. I told him to tell her I said..."April Fools" She was in the bathroom at the time and I heard her scream...What? Dang Her. I'm not talking to her anymore. and my brother said she was flipping me off.

It was so funny. She's been trying to get someone on it all day. So I me and her teamed up and I texted my lil sister whos at a friends house. I ask her if she's heard good news yet? She said no. I told her to wait a few. She called and keep asking and I wouldn't say.Finally she got a text that said " OMG....I'm pregnant again. with Twins!" My sister started screaming. She told me what Chrissy said (Sister in law) i told her there was her good news. we keep tosh going for a few and Chrissy told her april fools. Tosh ask if she could be god mother...chrissy said sure...and APRIL FOOLS. Tosh replied and said...OMG poor Dalton if the twins are girls.
Tried telling her again it was joke and she didn't get it. So I told Chrissy to play along. She ask tosh if she'd help her name them. Tosh got excited and texted me bragging and i went along with it. I told Chrissy to text tosh and tell her she had name ideas. She said "I want to name one APRIL and the other FOOLS." First reply was..."Naw I don't like Fools...April is pretty though" Second reply was..."Is this not Chrissy?" Third reply was..."HEYY that's not funny. You're mean. I'm telling mom. Don't talk to me"
Tosh then texted me saying mean things at me too...but thats to much censoring to do lol

Now I'm going to laugh if Chrissy ends up pregnant after joking about it hehe

I guess the pregnant joke is a popular one.. haha. I told Ricky I was pregnant and tried so hard to keep the straight face going. Finally got him to get the the freak out point and told him April Fools!

Ricky called his boss and said the health inspector closed their restaurant. Funny thing was, the inspector did come - but they passed.

Yeah pregnant jokes are popular.

Today a friend told me she went to the hospital due to stomach pains that have been going on for 2 days and it got bad she could barely move so her mom took her to the hospital. The pregnancy test showed up negative but they did an ultrasound and it showed something forming in there (drs words). Well...she's still being have her period as well.
I thought she was joking when she told me...well...she wasn't.

I work in a vet hospital. One of the technicians brought in grape nuts and almond roca... attractively arranged in a brand new kitty litter pan.

My boss then took the pan and went to one of the receptionists. She says something along the lines of, "Mrs Jones who was just here brought this in for us to do a fecal on Fluffy, can you print out the paperwork?" and then picked up a "turd" and bit into it. She did this a couple times through the day (most of our receptionists are part time) lol

75 gallon trash can full of 10 cent goldfish leaned up against a door that opens inwards...

:realmad:

it was set up on my neighbors door of my apartment complex, lucky my room mate saw it and took it down or that would have been a nasty wake up call.

not sure if it counts since i didnt do it or it really happen, but it is the idea that counts !

Yep, used the pregnant joke. I got Sugarmama/Susan and Lisa/Luvin_Hedgies with it... Good to see how supportive/excited people would be for me, though! :D

When my 8 year old got home from school, she tells me that the science test that she had studied so hard for, she failed and I swear she looked like she was about to cry. I tell her that she did the best she could and as I was about to give her a hug, she says to me "April Fools"! Ugh! She got me.

I work in a vet hospital. One of the technicians brought in grape nuts and almond roca... attractively arranged in a brand new kitty litter pan.

My boss then took the pan and went to one of the receptionists. She says something along the lines of, "Mrs Jones who was just here brought this in for us to do a fecal on Fluffy, can you print out the paperwork?" and then picked up a "turd" and bit into it. She did this a couple times through the day (most of our receptionists are part time) lol

We did something similar to that several years ago to the pathologist who was head of the lab. We brought a stool cup into the histology department with a Baby Ruth bar in it. We told our doctor the attending physician wanted a gram stain on it. (We don't do gram stains on stool specimens since they are so 'dirty') Well, our pathologist starts ranting "Why do they order that? They know it doesn't give them any info." Well, the tech holding the cup said "I guess we don't need this specimen, then" and she picked it up out of the cup and ate it. I thought our pathologist was going to fall over! We all had a good laugh.

We did something similar to that several years ago to the pathologist who was head of the lab. We brought a stool cup into the histology department with a Baby Ruth bar in it. We told our doctor the attending physician wanted a gram stain on it. (We don't do gram stains on stool specimens since they are so 'dirty') Well, our pathologist starts ranting "Why do they order that? They know it doesn't give them any info." Well, the tech holding the cup said "I guess we don't need this specimen, then" and she picked it up out of the cup and ate it. I thought our pathologist was going to fall over! We all had a good laugh.

Lol, my mom did this too! My little brother was like 2, and would always take off his diaper. You are at walmart and look away for 2 seconds and this kid would have ten layers of clothes off (MN) and be naked! Every once in awhile he would leave little "turds" around the house. Us kids were horrified, and my mom always laughed at us. I guess she was used to a house of animals and picking up poo, but we were not (yet anyway!). One day, we come home from school to find the usual trail of turds. My mom goes to pick them up, bare handed, and we are horrified. :vomit: She looks at us, and pops one in her mouth! I really think I almost died. Well, turns out they were chocolate covered raisins! Lol. Silly mom!

They always got us with the rubber band over the faucet spray thing.

Our family is pretty cruel, so let me appologize if this offends anyone in advance. It is all in good fun.

I got a lot of people yesterday,a nd they all made me laugh. I texted my little sister around midnight, telling her I was on my way to jail, and could she please come get me? And she ended up telling my mom(which wasn't part of the plan) and my mom called me about 6:00 a.m. FREAKING OUT, wondering how she is going to come get me when she has to milk cows, and I was half asleep, and all I could say was "Tara's a dork!" it took me saying that a couple times before she started laughing and realized that I was just kidding! And then she started laughing.

Later, I texted my boyfriend and told him I got a $250 ticket from the cops. I really had him going, wondering how I was going to pay the ticket. He FINALLY asked me what I got it for and I said "for being the stupidest girl in the county. They said for dating you, I deserve a ticket" LOL! He didn't find it as funny as I did! LOL!

Then last night, I called my dad to tell him that he doesn't have to call to ensure that I'm awake at night before work anymore because I got fired. He freaked a little and I decided to tell him sooner rather than later because he would get REALLY mad. But, then he decided that I needed to tell my stepmom that one, and he was going to play along. So he walked into the room where my stepmom was, and just looked downright MAD, and said "here you talk to her, i don't wanna talk to her right now" and I told my stepmom that I got fired, and she's like "OH NO! What are you going to do!" and I went on and on about why I got fired, and I was practically in tears, and then she asked again "What are you going to do!?" And I'm like, I don't know, go to work tonight I guess, and I started giggling! She's like your a brat! LOL!

And one that got done on my dad.....His mechanic and him are really good friends, aloong with the mechanics fiancee, she's really good friends of the family too. Well Amy(the fiancee) wanted to play a joke on my dad, so Scott(the mechanic) took my dads car today to fix it, and when he brought it back, Scott decorated it with tampons and maxi-pads with ketchup all over them. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall! I bet my dad had a heck of a time keeping from puking! LOL! He's so afraid of feminine products, he refuses to walk down the aisle in the store with them! LOL! So I bet he just FREAKED!!!!! LOL! LOL LOL! I can't wait to talk to him tonight to find out what happened! :)

^AnimalsR4Me, those are great.

Chantel...I have to ask. Whats the rubber band over the faucet joke?

You know the spray thing on the kitchen faucet? If you put a rubber band over the handle, whenever you turn on the faucet, you get sprayed in the face/chest with water! It was not fun in MN when it is still cold in April, and they always got us right before we had to leave for school. Mean mom and dad!

haha, some of these are so funny. I only did one joke, but it worked quite well.

First off, I'm the director of a movie. My 'crew' is about 10 people....we are all amatures and are doing our best to be 'professional'. Well, this is the 'joke' I sent to everyone:

"Hey Crew!

I just got an email from a guy named Doug Phillips who is the president of a Film Academy(http://www.independentchristianfilms.com/). He read about our movie(and found our site) from a yahoo group that I was on and he's really interested in giving me(and possibly some/all of you) a scholarship to their film academy in Jan. 2010! He supposedly read our site and was quite impressed with how seriously we were taking it and sees a lot of potential!! I'm really shocked =D

I'm super excited about this. =D I'm waiting to hear back from him about the form I need to fill out to get legally entered, I guess. This would be an awesome opportunity for us.

I'll let you all know when I hear more!
Emily "

haha, everyone freaked out and totally believed me. I replied and said 'oops, forgot to mention that it's April first....'. It was quite funny :laughitup:

Back