Apple/Pear Wood Supplier?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GizmotheChin

Christine
Hello everyone,

I apologize if there is an appropriate place for this, but I cannot seem to find it. This may be because I'm half awake haha.

I usually buy my supplies from one person I found through an advertisement here, but they are unable to provide the bulk sticks I usually buy. I am just very uncomfortable buying random sticks from people on eBay or anything that I don't know about. I'm very weird like that -- once I find a supplier, I stick with them. But Gizmo has about 2 weeks, maybe, left of sticks and I am desperate to find someone to buy more sticks from.

Is there anyone on here that sells bulk apple/pear wood sticks that isn't too expensive? I know some places online were selling 7lbs of apple wood sticks for $45 with free shipping. I am not sure if this is a fair price (it was coming from a farm). Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150913043719?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I am also looking for a place for new toys that my chin isn't able to destroy in 30 seconds, if anyone has somewhere they can point me in the right direction too :)

The quality of the sticks looks much like the ones I used to order from. The farms sticks just didn't look right. Thank you for this, I will be ordering from her :) And I appreciate the speedy reply as well!

I am working on a large batch of very nice pear wood right now. This wood is gorgeous and the water had hardly any dirt in it when I was washing it. Tomorrow I have a large batch of apple wood to process too. $10 a pound plus shipping and handling

I am working on a large batch of very nice pear wood right now. This wood is gorgeous and the water had hardly any dirt in it when I was washing it. Tomorrow I have a large batch of apple wood to process too. $10 a pound plus shipping and handling
How much for a pound of pear?

Back