Apollo finally used his wheel!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
Ok so although I've had chins for a long time, it was mostly as a breeder. So I've never had a cage large enough to put a chinspin in. This was also Apollo's first time ever seeing a wheel too since he's basically been a breeder his whole life. So I figured it would take him a while to figure it out. And if he just used it as a ledge/swing, then that was fine by me too. But tonight, I finally saw him use that wheel! And let me tell you it is the most amusing thing ever! I was just sitting at my computer and I was like, what is that strange noise..!? I look over and there goes Apollo, running on that chinspin as fast as his lazy butt could go! LOL. It's funny that I am so happy he actually uses it, and that it's so enjoyable to watch him go! It's nice that such a simple thing brings a smile to my face. :)

The only action shot that I could get:
picture.php

Nap time after play time! ZzZzzzZzz...
picture.php

picture.php

LOL, it's great, isn't it? I just got several chins recently from a breeder who used runs, like 5-8 yr old breeder chins who'd never seen a wheel, and put them in a large cage with a chin spin.... within the next day two of them had already picked up how to run on it and they love it! It's so cute!

WTG Apollo! Enjoy your chin spin. Maybe you will work off some of those rolls. HE HE!

Back