Anyone like to draw for fun?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

I am looking for someone who likes to draw for fun.. (or needs a website! ;) ).

I have been pondering a tattoo for many, many years and I'm ready to get it. The problem is that I am very particular as to what I want it to look like and have many images of what I want.. I just need them all combined and brought to life.

I'm basically looking for someone to put all of my ideas and make a basic sketch or drawing (doesnt have to be perfect) so I can take my idea in and have the artist redraw it without confusing him.

It's jumping dolphins with lilies..

If anyone is up to the task, let me know!!! :D

Where I got my tattoos, they have an artiste in place that tattoos and draws for customers upon request. Maybe there are some in your area also.

How similar/different do you want it from this?

Dolphins.jpg

So here it goes.. my time to scare an artist away with how particular I am..

That's the exact picture I want.. and Tabitha is correct, I want the 3 Hibiscus replaced with lilies. These are the best looking lilies I have found and what I would like:

liliesilove.png

I don't want a bud in the tattoo, I'd like the lilies arranged like this.. there can be 3 or 5 of them. Doesn't matter. (Just the flowers and leaves, not the extra junk.)

lilyarrangement.jpg

This is where I'm going to put it, incase anyone is wondering.. right around my ankle bone. :D

dolphintatt.jpg

I want it really vibrant and colorful. The liles will probably be a deep pink and purple.

Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Where I got my tattoos, they have an artiste in place that tattoos and draws for customers upon request. Maybe there are some in your area also.

I am going to take it in.. but was hoping to get it more to how I want it first. I have a friend willing to draw it for me but he is very busy. If I don't find anyone to help, it's no biggie. I'll get it done regardless. I just know some people like this stuff and thought someone may want the task.

I love the coloring on this tattoo even though it's not finished..

liliescolor.jpg

Here's a sketch, it's done in pencil so I had to adjust the brightness/contrast just so the lines would show up. If you like it, I'll ink it, then color it.

dolphlilies.jpg

If this is going around your ankle, I don't know how much of the detail the tattoo artist will be able to get in there on a tattoo so small. I put the little lilies in there to keep the shape of it, but I can leave them out and maybe do something colorful with the wave to keep the shape but omit all the detail - won't get to that until the color is added though.

Great work Mish. Those small flowers aren't going to work on the ankle though, they're going to fade and you won't be able to tell the detail. It'll kinda look like a blob and most tattoo artists will tell you the same. I have enough tattoos to know, in a spot that moves so much, it has to be larger or with less detail.

Latest posts

Back