Anyone here in South Carolina?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistywaterwoman

Pooper Scooper
We are setting up another railroad from Toronto down to New Orleans, and are coming up short in the South Carolina area...

Here's Phoebe, she has been at Tanya's rescue since last November without finding a home:
phoebenew.jpg

I am more than willing to give her a good forever home, if we can get her down here.

I am looking for someone willing to help out between Raleigh NC and Jacksonville FL, so if you live anywhere in between those two points and are willing to drive, however short or long of a distance, please contact me or Crysta ASAP...

Thanks!

Kara
[email protected]

Awww, so cute with her freckly ears! Sorry, I am in Massachusetts, but I'll ask over on my forum, and see if there's anyone in that area who can help.

Check your email. I'm planning on helping "Good Lord willing and the crick don't rise!!":thumbsup:

I messaged Stephanie (Kingsland, GA) to see if she can meet Dana. Dana, how far south are you able to drive? I just want to let Stephanie know exactly how far she would need to go.

Hi Crysta! I guess how far I can go will depend on where I have to meet/pickup from the person before me,but I can usually drive for 2-3 hrs one way if that helps any?
:pillowfight:

Gotcha. I haven't heard back from Stephanie yet to see if she can even help, so I don't want to jump the gun too quickly. I'll let you know what she says.

Mapquest puts the distance between Dana and Stephanie at about six hours of driving, so if they split the difference and meet up around Charleston, that is about three hours for each...

It would still be better if we could find at least one more person in the middle...

Back