Anyone else with chihuahuas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinhuahuas

I have two females. Billa (Billabong) is chocolate and tan, and Roxy is black and tan. Both are six months, Roxy being 3 weeks older.

Roxy
DSC_7524.jpg

DSC_7503.jpg

Billa
DSC_7414.jpg

DSC_7290.jpg

awww! Your babies are beautiful!!! My pup is about a month younger than yours.

This is Maya

Attachments

• IMG_3401-1.jpg
    IMG_3401-1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3413.jpg
    IMG_3413.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3883.jpg
    IMG_3883.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 114
Haha, a lot of people mistake poms for LC chis too. Sure let's count it! ;)

Jenn, Maya is so pretty! I just love her markings.

Thanks for looking everyone :)

aww great pics! i have 2 and they are the craziest dogs ever.
how do you post pics? everytime i try they show up as links. :(

This was my little Coco. She was taken by a coyote over six years ago, but I still miss her dearly. I'll have to find pictures of the others. I have Hoss, he's a pure bred chihuahua about eight pounds, Fifi, she's half Jack Russell and half chihuahua and about four pounds, Joe, Half Chihuahua and a quarter Japanese Chin and a quarter Jack Russell...Then Bear and Boo - they are brothers and are half chihuahua and half Joe. :D

Attachments

• Mvc-737f.jpg
    Mvc-737f.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 115
Here's Hoss when he was six years old...he's nine now. :) I adopted him from the pound in August of 2001. He's my baby...there's a lot about Hoss that I will spare you because I have nine years of stories about him!

Attachments

• Mvc-598f.jpg
    Mvc-598f.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Mvc-596f.jpg
    Mvc-596f.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 107
yay i figured it out. Ill try to make them smaller next time. thats my baby Maddy when she was a baby with the breeder.

heres how she looks now:

and our evil chihuahua Savannah:

Last edited:
Chinny they are so cute! Just love those baby pics, ah they kill me.

Susan, I'm so sorry about Cocoa!! She was absolutely beautiful. And that chunky monkey Hoss is SO adorable!

When I moved off to college and my parents were empty-nested, my dad bought my mom a chihuahua. At first she was like:impatient: because chihuahua are known to be yappy, shaky rat dogs. Dude was the runt of the litter, and now he is bigger than any of his brothers.
Dude however rarely ever barks, does not shake and is really tall and thin for a chi. He is really laid-back, and smarter than most dogs I know.

P1000795.jpg

What a pretty boy! I love chocolate and tans. Roxy was the runt in a litter of 7! She's still the smallest though lol.

Laurie, perhaps you could get one from me one day ;)

I found the one I was looking for! All the dogs in one shot. :D Hoss, tan and white, Fifi, fuzzy small tan and white, Joe, black and white, Bear, black with a little white and Boo, big one with black and tan and white.

Ignore what they did to the bathroom wall... That's something that I mentally ignore every day. Someday I will just remodel the whole entire bathroom because of the dog damages. Evil puppies...

Attachments

• Mvc-083f.jpg
    Mvc-083f.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 113
LOL Oh my gosh.... That is just terrible! Mine have done a few things here and there too. Evil indeed! Fifi looks like she's about to attack that spot lol

It wasn't just Fifi, it was a team effort! Chihuahua puppies are evil evil evil. Those little needle teeth get into everything. When she was a pup Coco chewed a hole in the entry way wall and destroyed a couple of baseboards. I think she was trying to be a chinchilla.

Hoss actually has never destroyed anything, he is a perfect dog. He loves to be dressed up and loves to find new little places he can make into his bed. He gets into the laundry basket to snooze in the laundry...the worst part of that is when he gets into it after I take it out of the dryer because I don't like dirty little dogs in my clean clothes! He likes to ride around in my purse or any purse for that matter. He snores...

Joe plays with toys constantly until he wears himself out completely and falls asleep wherever he happens to be when that happens. He never really stops moving even if he is asleep.

Bear is evil. His nickname is Six Pounds of Evil...or Spoe. He tries to get out and run around whenever he can...and he barks at me constantly while jumping all over the place.

Boodah is just a good boy. He likes to run and run and run...but his legs are a little stubby so he doesn't move very fast. He loves rubs! I think that has nothing to do with his chihuahua part...it was to be the Japanese chin part - he's Joe's son afterall. :D

Those little dogs are such a huge part of our life here. And, they are all terrified of the chins, so that's a great thing!

Back