Annie is my hero!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamiJami

Annie made a super special order for me. I could just hug you to death I'm so happy Annie. So far, Altair and Ezio love it all too! Thank you!!!

DSCI0354.jpg

The top half. Look at that house! LooOOoove it! I haven't seen both boys cuddle in it, but they will go in it one at a time. I put a little shelf underneath in case Altair was worried about its wobble.
DSCI0355.jpg

The bottom half. We put shelving on the ends for the double hammock. The boys like laying underneath of it. Sometimes I worry about their sanity.
DSCI0356.jpg

That would be Altair. I took the picture too late. He hopped off the wheel. He's been an amputee for a month now. He's back with his "brother" and running on the wheel. I tried taking it out so he'd have to get used to things slowly, but he and Ezio whined to high heavens. I got lots of thankful nips when it was put back. We've had a lot of small shelves around so it's easier for him to jump. But he's been skipping over them. So we took some out, but it's still all easy leaps.
DSCI0357.jpg

Ezio poked out of the ledge. I asked Annie to make me a 14" one and boy do they love it! Ezio was wrapped up between the ledge and shelf before I was a mean mommy and opened the door to take pictures.
DSCI0358.jpg

The whole cage with the doors closed. I closed the doors and they each went into a house to nap. I kept them up for the last two hours redoing the cage.

I know I love it all! Thank you so much Annie. I'm gonna try to take pictures of them in the hanging house. Every time I get close, they run up to come out.

looks awesome! spoiled babies for sure, lol.

you're not worried about their food dish getting knocked off that shelf at all? or is it too heavy for them to even move?

It's a heavy bowl. They don't budge them, even when they perch on the edge of it. Zipper, older chin, doesn't even move his bowl around.

It's a St. Patty's explosion. Super cute cage. Altair looks great. I'm happy to see he has healed up nicely.

the cage looks amazing! i love it!

and that bowl...ive wanted that one and the carrot for a long time now but wasnt sure how giz would react to it lol. hopefully he'd be like your chins and not knock it over!

annie....this set looks amazing!

It looks so good!! Glad you finally got your St.Patty's day fleece explosion like you've been wanting!

I love it!!! I met my husband on St. Patrick's Day so it looks like it could use a few more shamrocks to me. Joking aside your set up is really awesome and I love how everything matches.

I love it!!! I met my husband on St. Patrick's Day so it looks like it could use a few more shamrocks to me. Joking aside your set up is really awesome and I love how everything matches.

My birthday is Saint Patrick's Day, my heritage is mainly Irish, and my favorite color is green. I am mildly *cough* obsessed with clovers, shamrocks, and green!!! I'm even thinking about dying the shelves green.

Samantha when I talked to Annie and she told me she had gotten St Patrick's Day fleece I told her to contact you ASAP and I'm SO glad she did! Your cage looks amazing!!! Lucky chins! Erin go Bragh!

Thanks Laurie. I was telling Tati about how much I wanted that pattern in a fleece-I could only find it in cotton. I love it all!!! The boys do, too. They were arguing over the corner hammock last night.

You might still get some on them, but if you do a really good wash, or rinse after you dye the wood, it might not be so bad. I do this with anything I dye for my chins.

Back