Amazing Puppy Survives

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what to say, other than I'm glad I haven't eaten yet.

Stick it in the other pets section?

Most small dogs have a soft spot in the center of their head that close up with time, but some never do, particularly that breed. Interesting that he survived.

How does a bbq fork fly off of a bbq and hit a dog's hard enough that it impales him? Did the fork fall from several stories high? ... I am thrilled the dog is ok, though!

How does a bbq fork fly off of a bbq and hit a dog's hard enough that it impales him? Did the fork fall from several stories high? ... I am thrilled the dog is ok, though!

I thought it sounded a bit fishy too. And then for the "terrified" dog to run away? Sadly I think there is more to this story. Thank God the little pup is going to be ok.

Just goes to show the recouperation powers of young animals - unbelieveable!

I love the comments people have posted. Apparently it's Obama's fault. :rofl:

How does a bbq fork fly off of a bbq and hit a dog's hard enough that it impales him? Did the fork fall from several stories high?

I mentioned it earlier, had to look up the actual name for it - moleras.

The only thing protecting the top of that dog's head is paper thin baby skin. No skull, just skin and squishy brain.

Given the size of the fork I can see how it could happen. Rather unlucky, but it could.

Back