All the Single Ladies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyjudes

7 Chins, 1 Cat, & an Andy
Trying to get back into the swing of things at CnH and thought it might be good to post some pictures of the single chinchilla ladies in our DINK household...

So here goes...

1st up is Sniffy - aka Sniffles

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 45
Next - Bitey (she's Sniffy's twin sister) aka Bittles

She likes to show off her...privates...:huh:

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 48
oh, Sniffy is adorable...I'm sure she wouldn't be single long if the right man came along :)

ETA - Bitey is adorable! I love the second pic of her - too funny!

A cute picture of Salt. She is the biggest attention whore and this is her face when she hears me come by.

Okay, missing pictures of Big Momma, Lara, more of Piglet (aka Piggles), and Pepper.

I need to find more of those...but I have pictures of Doug, our lone male furball aka the cat, watching the girls.

Please no one freak out about Doug with the chins. He's intrigued by them in the sense that he likes to watch them and is curious about them, but he is petrified of them. He keeps his distance and there has never been an issue between them. Besides, the cages don't allow him to get into them, too small for his paws, and he is declawed (he came that way from the ASPCA).

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 44
The chins are super cute!!!!! I know exactly what you mean about Doug--my cats, Sam and Baxter are also intrigued by the chins but very terrified of them. They now reside in my bedroom with me so that makes for an exciting night time with the chins popcorning all over, Leonard freaking out trying to get a girlfriend, and the cats watching them lol!

Aw all your chins are adorable! I especially love that picture of Salt. It reminds me of my own mosaic, Toby, he hogs all the attention, lol.

Okay where did you get Sniffy? She's so darned beautiful I have to know. I have one cat here that loves the chins. The two others are not to be trusted. WB ( Walnute Brain ) my senior cat likes my Little Dude.

Okay where did you get Sniffy? She's so darned beautiful I have to know. I have one cat here that loves the chins. The two others are not to be trusted. WB ( Walnute Brain ) my senior cat likes my Little Dude.

Sniffy & Bitey both came from Corey & Ryan of Furry Animals Oh My! :)

And she is adorable. She's got the sweetest temperament.

Back