Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which age group are you in?

• Teens

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 20's

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • 30's

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • 40+

Votes: 20 14.8%

• Total voters
I'm 23... just over a year with chins, and hopefully many many more to come!

I'm 21 and I've had chins for 9 years now. Times flies when you've got a hoard of monsters to take care of!:D

I like how you group us in their 40's with those who may be 110

LOL! That made me laugh. Once I hit my 40's, it seems like its all downhill. :(

I have owned chins for about 5 years. and up until 2 years ago only had 1. now I have 9 but i am "fostering" 2. so technically I have 7.

I am about to be 33 and have been a chin mommy since Christmas, not as long as some on this board but I'm smitten with him and he is going nowhere!!

Casie

I am about to be 33 and have been a chin mommy since Christmas, not as long as some on this board but I'm smitten with him and he is going nowhere!!

Casie

Casie that is how long I've had Shelly!

I can't decide which age group I should vote myself into!!!

Technically I am 29 but with less than a year to 30. (which is killing me by the way.:cry3:) However I look younger. Thought I finally looked over 20 when I got carded at Wal Mart trying to buy a Sharpie. :duh:plus everyone thinks my 23 year old brother is the oldest sibling cause he is over a foot taller. On the other hand I raised him and several of my siblings in a way so I feel like I am much older. No one look into my psyche....they may not come out whole!!!

Anyhow I have 4 chins and have been a chin mom for 2 years now. (I didn't have them all at once, over 2 years I got my four).

Latest posts

Back