Addie and Eiffel had a pinkwhite male and mosaic female.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Last Wednesday morning I got up before 6:30 and was about to head down to check on the critters. I had the feeling that I should grab my phone just in case. I went into the room and saw Addie hopping around the cage and figured that today wasn't the day. Right after that she went over into the corner and started pushing. I immediately turned on the camcorder on my phone and started filming. Within less than four minutes a beautiful mosaic girl was born, all caught on video. A while later she started pushing and this time I was able to capture the birth of a gorgeous little pinkwhite male. All are doing well and are healthy!

I am trying to upload the videos from photobucket but not having much success.

Photo of babies

Here is the most recent photo of the babies. Ryan I will be sending you the videos, if you can upload them for me, please do, I am having challenges with uploading them from my computer.

Attachments

• Addies babies Aug 25 2013.jpg
    Addies babies Aug 25 2013.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 111
Update on my babies who are now two weeks old. The little mosaic female is now close to 110 grams, her little brother is about 90 grams.

Caroline you should try using youtube for videos. ^_^ It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it!

Back