A1 and A2 born today

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are doing great - 1 extra dark ebony female and 1 lite ebony male. I know - where are the pictures. Pictures are hard for me to get. However I will do this in the next couple of days. Heck, I was afraid to announce a BEAUTIFULLY marked white ebony female that was born 5 weeks ago because I knew pictures were required. With the holidays and family I knew that was impossible. I will take pictures of her when I take pictures of today's additions

Don't make us come over there and take the pictures ourselves...we'll trash your place up :)

Barbbb! You know we need pictures! And you know I will drive to you and demand you show them to me hahaha :D

Barbbb! You know we need pictures! And you know I will drive to you and demand you show them to me hahaha :D

Kim you should drive to Barb's house and take pics of the New Year's Day babies and then post them for her so we could all see! ;)

Congrats, Barb!!! But, it is the 3rd now and there are still no pics (whiney voice) Got to see me some new years babies!!!

Congrats! here my chin Misty had 2 babies as well on the 1st, a violet female and a standard v/c male too, so got my new year's babies already. :)

Kim you should drive to Barb's house and take pics of the New Year's Day babies and then post them for her so we could all see! ;)

If she doesn't post soon, I just might do that Sandi! Me and Michelle will barge in on her and be like paparazzi :D hahah

finally pictures for a1 and a2

Finally have pictures - it is hard to get my hubbie to help. He takes the pictures / I hold Also pictures of my beautiful ebony mosaic (white ebony) born in Nov. Pictures do make the chin look bigger than they are

Attachments

• P1000854.jpg
    P1000854.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 44
  • P1000855.jpg
    P1000855.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 40
  • P1000856.jpg
    P1000856.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 42
  • P1000857.jpg
    P1000857.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 55
  • P1000859.jpg
    P1000859.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 48
How cute! The mosaic looks like he's wearing a little black jacket, what neat markings.

Back