A Trifle Late!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Alecia

Hello! I finally figured it out and made it over! I blame my tardiness on a very busy week at work and an inability to get into the temporary chats I was invite to in the meanwhile. I still can't get chat to work on my idiotic vista laptop. Luckily, I have reappropriated my desktop, so here I am! *tadaaah!*

Anyway... I'm Alecia (in case that wasn't obvious), and I have a husband (Dan), the cutest little son ever (Michael), and some chins! I currently have four chins living here (Iris, Mocha, Pearl, and Squeak) and the rest are so so so kindly being housed by the wonderful Peggy herself until we can move this spring/summer. So my breeding is currently on a hiatus, but my focus was mainly violets in the past. In the future, I plan to continue to work with a line of violets, but I also plan on focusing on standards, whites, and blacks as well - in the small scale. I am not sure I'll ever be a "big" breeder - we'll have to see what circumstances permit! - but I will always love chins, chin breeding, and showing.

In the past, I also worked with CA Chins rescue and did a lot of fostering and volunteering with them. Since moving to ND, I have taken in a few owner surrenders and either rehomed them or kept them as I could.

Anyway... hello! :)

Ya wench - I sent you an email! Have you spammed me??? :(

Good to see you Alecia! Welcome!

Welcome back Alecia!

I didn't know Peggy was housing your chins....I can't wait until you guys move and hopefully you'll post some of those amazing pictures you take!

Back