A few Ralphie pics from the weekend

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Ralphie is much more like himself now that he's on the Metacam to help with the pain from his roots being elongated, and now that he's able to get the calories he needs since I've powdered his food. I know I don't have much longer with him and I'm trying to make the most of our remaining time together.

DSCN3574.jpg

"HEY! Stop with that flashy thing!"
DSCN3603.jpg

"Unless you're going to give me scritches..."
DSCN3608.jpg

"Mmmm that's the spot!"
DSCN3609.jpg

Eating his mix of powdered pellets, Critical Care, and Lifeline like a good boy.
DSCN3611.jpg

he is beautiful! that is great that he eats his mix. hopefully you can control the pain and he will stabalize so you can have a bit more time. gorgeous boy.

As usual, Ralph brings a smile to everyone's face. He's such a cutie. :)

Wow, this little guy is one of the most beautiful chinchillas I've ever seen! I love ALL of his pics!

What a sweetheart! I'm glad to hear that he's feeling a little bit better. He's soo cute!

Lovely pictures. I especially love his stretching routine. I'm so happy that the metacam is helping him.

He's lovely Shayna....so happy getting his scritches. The stretching pic is great! I'm so pleased the metacam is helping him feel better.

Back