4500$ Chinchilla @_@

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I may be in the minority here, but this one just looks like its blowing fur to me. The tail is kinda pretty.

I do like the curly ones, though. :unsure:

I think they are cute but have no desire to own one - what's the point unless you have the talent and resources to work with such a mutation???

Give me a nice big, fat standard any day!

Besides doesn't this mutation remind anyone else of an old man with copious amounts of ear hair??? Ewww!!!

This is the fur that will go over very well with spinners. Donna who spins fur has asked me in the past to save all the fur I groom - especially on the long-furred animals because it will be easier to spin.

Ronda

If I had more money than sense, he would be mine. So cute. So ridiculously, stupidly cute. The only chin I've seen that's cuter is Tab's Vanilla Nut.

There may be a market in the pelt world for them eventually, at one time mutations where worth nothing, ranchers would give them away or put them down.

An animal is only worth what someone will pay for it. Obviously people pay that much.

Back