4 chinnie girls..............

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroomlorac

Poppy the mosaic squibbit
Here's my four chinnie girls, all lined up in a row, sleeping. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I took it with my cell phone. Left to right.....Ozzie, Poppy, Bunny and Trixie.

4chinniegirls.jpg

Aww Carol I don't think I've ever seen pics of your kids before? What adorable chunky darlings!

Here's my four chinnie girls, all lined up in a row, sleeping. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I took it with my cell phone. Left to right.....Ozzie, Poppy, Bunny and Trixie.

4chinniegirls.jpg

Finally! Perty girls Carol, I forget how long all 4 have been together? I wish the pic was a little bit bigger though. ;))

Awwww....They are so cute Carol. I think this is the first time I've seen pics of your little ladies.

Lol I know those girlies! they are so cute! I'm so glad you have such harmony with those girlies Carol! they look like they love each other so much!

Beautiful ladies! How did you ever bond a foursome? :youwoman:

They were two bonded sets of two. I got Ozzie, then three months later I got Poppy (short for Popcorning). They were both young, just three months apart. in age. They have the same Mom and Dad, just a different litter. Then play time together, then caged together. Never once a problem. Then I got Trixie and Bunny on the same day. Trixie from Becky West and Bunny from Kim O"Neil. I picked them both up at Kim's together, put them in a travel cage together, drove home and put them in a quarantine cage together. No problems. After quarantine, cages side by side, play time together for about a month. No fighting, just general curiosity about each other. Then I took all the insides out of the QC Mansion while they had playtime together. Washed and dried all fleece, sanded shelves and put the cage back together totally different than it was so no chinnie had "home turf advantage". Put them all in together, prayed and watched them closely. Slept on the couch to be in the same room with them constantly. Some slight disagreements, no real fighting. Poppy (the mosaic) was a little snippy with Trixie (the pink white) for a couple weeks when first put together. Nothing major, no fur pulling, etc. But they soon settled down. The rest is history.

Finally! Perty girls Carol, I forget how long all 4 have been together? I wish the pic was a little bit bigger though. ;))

They've been together about 2 years now. And I am not very good at posting pictures so your just going to have to take what you can get in the way of pictures from me. ;)

I also have two Texas rescue girls in a cage together. No fighting there, either. If I ever get a pink eyed chinnie girl, I'm going to try putting her in with the two rescue girls.

Latest posts

Back