2014 MCBA National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I heard last night there will be a bunch of very nice animals in the animal auction this year.

Awesome!!! I have a couple for the auction myself. Can't wait to see everyone. I'm pretty stoked about a couple of my standard girls. They won't go all the way but I love their color. Pretty sharp looking....IMO.

If you haven't let Becky know that you want to join us for lunch &/or dinner, please do so ASAP so she can get a number to the caterer.
Thanks!!

Very sad that I won't be able to go for the second year in a row! Hopefully next year I'll have something to show and also available time off! I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth :( stupid growing up, and stupid responsibilities.

On a side note, anyone have an extra bag of dust that I may be able to get transported down here closer to MD/VA/NC? Also, looking for a retired female < 8 yrs old that would make a good companion for another retired female.

Clara will be showing 2 of her own :) she is my little helper in the barn although she needs a
lot of help grooming. and breaks at least one water bottle every day, feeding is her favorite.

Safe travels to all of those heading out for the show, good luck everyone, be safe and have a great time. Hope to make it next year for this show.

Not at the show, getting stuff through my FB...here's what I've heard so far:

Ryersons won section and reserve section female violet, B&B chins won section male and Cheryl Robertson won reserve section male

Kyle Lemler & Nicole Gingerich-Lemler won section and reserve section champion beige males and females

Champ beige female-Chinchillas By Design
Res beige female-Chinchillas By Design

Champ beige male-Chinchillas By Design
Res beige male-Chinchillas By Design

Back