2013 Michigan MCBA Show Jan 26th, 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed for safe roads!!! Nononononono it isn't allowed to snow now that I am getting all excited about going! SNOW IS FORBIDDEN!

What time is everybody getting in? I have to open at the shop for a bit. My helper has a meeting in the morning and can't open at 10, so I'll be there until he can get there. I might not be in until 6 or 7pm at that rate.

Last I heard Cheryl and I were planning to leave her place 1:30 am Saturday morning but I just found out that my son's grandma wants to pick him up today so I am now free to go anytime...so that one is up to Cheryl now. She is the travel agent.

Anyone going to this show that makes any chin toys or fleece products? The chins need a distraction to keep them from chewing the shelves so much so fast.

Please chime in on current road conditions... I just went to the store to get snacks for the trip and slid 3x coming home... I hate admitting this but I am a little spooked right now.....It's coming down pretty good here in PA...

Crappy here in Cincinnati right now but weathermen (as if they know anything) are saying it should end by early afternoon. I am counting on the fact that folks up in Michigan know how to drive in this stuff!

It has been snowing here ever since my last post. Mother Nature has won and unfortunately I am gonna have to admit defeat on this one. There are all kinds of reports about overturned vehicles and stuff like that. I am sorry guys. I REALLY wanted to go but I am gonna have to wait till Nationals....

PLEASE BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

:cry3:

Last edited:
On the road now. 75 north is clear. Keeping fingers crossed it stays that way. Rhonda you would have had to drive all the way thru the storm to get to the other side that is clear. I wouldn't have made it either. Luckily we were on the back end of it.

Back