2013 Michigan MCBA Show Jan 26th, 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jags

2013 MCBA Michigan Show
Jan 26th, 2013

Albion Inn
27644 C Dr N, Albion, MI 49224
You can call 1-517-629-9411 to book a room.

The Albion Inn is located between Battle Creek and Jackson on I-94. They are pet friendly and are offering a discount of $39 plus tax a night if you mention you are with the Chinchilla group. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning.

Judge: Brenda Walter

Grooming: 6:00 a.m.- 9:30 am.
Classification: 9:30 a.m. with the show immediately following

Cost: $4.00 per animal

Lunch on your own

There will be a baby derby and a raffle.
There will also be a Jr. Breeder trophy.

Vendor tables available for $10 (contact Becky)

Set up will be Friday night at around 7-8 pm. We'll let you know a for sure time when we figure out what time we can get there with the stuff.

Contact Becky, Nicole Lemler or the JAGS with any questions!

This show will also be an optional claim, meaning if you wish to post a price on your animals you may, but it is not mandatory.

I'm pretty sure I'm going, and may have a couple to show again! I'm also looking for a violet or violet carrier male, if there is anyone selling one that will also be at the show let me know! Thanks!

This thread has been pretty slow and the show is just two weeks away. Anyone else planning on attending or showing?

Becky - do you still need trophy sponsors - I missed that in the thread? Let me know and I can sponsor one.

Becky - I can sponsor a trophy, if you still need sponsors, too. Sorry I missed that.

I may have a few chins for sale, obviously not in the show. Will you have a spot for some not in the show?

Back