2012 ECBC Greater Western Branch Show Eugene, Oregon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

Save the date!

The Greater Western Branch
is hosting an Empress sanctioned show

December 8th, 2012

at the

Red Lion Inn

Eugene, Oregon

Come join the fun!
(details and judge to be announced)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marked! I will be there! I wouldn't miss the first sanctioned ECBC show for you northwesterners!

I also shouldn't have to worry too much about making it home by a certain time since I am pretty sure that is right after my finals for my LAST quarter. Better bring the Fireball! :D

If I'm looking at my schedule correctly, throw another Cali girl in the mix! We'll make it a great time!

Yeah! Can't wait to see everyone again. :hugs: I shall be sure to bring extra Fireball this time.;)

I would be happy to drive down anyone from PDX to Eugene. :))

I am considering on coming to this show if I have more babies born this year within a month or two. Do they have to be ear tag?

Since this will be a sanctioned show, just like the CA state show, all animals entered in the show have to be tagged.

How many bags would you need, Jolene? If Nan cannot make it, I can transport a bag or two from her for you. I need to know in advance and it would have to be paid for before the show, but I wouldn't mind picking up a couple bags and bringing them along.

I'd love to buy 2. I'm sure it would suffice for my small herd.. Would you like me to pay via Paypal or ? Thank you so much by the way.

Latest posts

Back