2011 Oregon ECBC Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show sounds like it's going to be a blast!!! Lots of great prizes and knowledgeable chin folk from which to learn.

If I wasn't already booked for Madison, I would love to come to this one...maybe next year... :)

Silent Auction

We will be having a silent auction so if anyone has some chins for sale feel free to bring them. Reserve bid can be any price and no fees to the show.

I will have several chinnies available for purchase at this show. If you are looking for anything in particular, feel free to PM me.

- Homo Beige Male. 1st place at 2011 ECBC Nationals. (Somavia sire, Joe Brown Dam)
- Hetero Beige Male. 1st place at 2011 CO show and 2011 Spring CA Field Day
- Ebony Female. Bowen Dam and Sire
- White Mosaic Male. Shoots Dam and Somavia Background Sire

Advertisements

It's still not too late to get your ad in the show book, I can accept ads as late as the 27th.

Here are the ribbons.
ECBCshowribbons.jpg

If trophies are one of the marks of success, then you'd have to say that Ellis Adcock is one of the most successful chinchilla rancher in history. Take a look at the attachment. Proof is in the pudding.

Don't miss the opportunity to sit with Ellis over dinner, along with the President of Empress and the judges of the Oregon Field Day

Attachments

• 100_0975.jpg
    100_0975.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 31
We are going to put Gene on the spot even a little more! Sending him with $40 to put into tickets for the animal raffle for Joshua. Josh could use some new bloodlines to put into his little herd and maybe I can surprise him for his birthday next week.

Wow! Truly remarkable. Ellis has definately made his mark on the industry. Not only does he have alot of knowledge to share, he is just an all around fun guy to talk to. This is one show I wouldn't miss... And with Gene flying out, we will get a double dose!

See you all on Friday!

Woohoo! Less than a week and I will be on my way to Sumiko's for this show! Getting the chinnies rough groomed now so they can get in a good deep dust bath before I head to school for the week. Final count for right now is about 19 chinchillas with 13 of those being standards. Can't wait to see everyone and get the show season kicked off right!

There are 115 animals entered into the show - 66 standards and 49 mutations. There are 8 exhibitors. Jerry and Joanne Craner are the judges.

I will be posting results as the field day goes on... as best and as fast as I'm able!

Class 1 Standards
CC - Sarah Ralston (RCR)
RCC- Doug Griffith (Dark Star)

Class 2 Standards
CC - Doug Griffith (Dark Star)
RCC - Shahna Thomas (Ridge Chinchillas)

Class 3 Standards
RCC - Doug Griffith (Dark Star)

Class 4 Standards

Class 5 Standards
CC - Elisa Johnstone (Erudite Chinchillas)

Class 6 Standards

Grand Show Standard - Doug Griffith (Dark Star)
Reserve Grand Show Standard - Elisa Johnstone (Erudite Chinchillas)

Congratulations! Gorgeous standards - lots of tough competition!

Mutations

Whites
CC - Shahna Thomas (Ridge Chinchillas) - mosaic
RCC - Doug Griffith (Dark Star) - PW

Violets
CC - Shahna Thomas (Ridge Chinchillas)

Beige
CC - Sarah Ralston (RCR)
RCC - Sumiko De La Vega (Chinchilla Chateau)

Ebony
CC - Shahna Thomas (Ridge Chinchillas)

Black Velvet
CC - Elisa Johnstone (Erudite Chinchillas)

Grand Show Champion Mutation - White - Shahna Thomas (Ridge Chinchillas)
Reserve Grand Show Mutation - Beige - Sarah Ralston (RCR)

Great show! Gorgeous animals! Thank you to everyone who helped put this show on!

Thanks for posting results since Gene's promise to keep the WI crew updated was grossly exaggerated! ;)

Congrats to all the winners, and to the organizers for putting on a successful first show!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back