2011 Oregon ECBC Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raffle male

Here is the raffle male. He is a pure standard out of two multiple GSC Bowen's standards.
ECBCrafflechin3.jpg

ECBCrafflechin2.jpg

ECBCrafflechin1.jpg

Here is the jewelry. It is a red magma Swarovski crystal pendant on a 16-18" adjustable sterling silver chain with matching earrings. I will ship it for free to the winner of the raffle (if not present to receive it). :))
ecbcrafflejewelry.jpg

Raffle Prize

I have attached a picture of the raffle prize I will be donating to this show. I was struggling to find a fun / desired gift for some time... then I thought, I live minutes from one of the best breweries in the nation!

If this prize doesn't fill Ellis, Gene and Doug's pockets full of raffle tickets then I don't know what will ;)

Attachments

• Sierra Nevada Brewery raffle prize Oct 1 OR show.jpg
    Sierra Nevada Brewery raffle prize Oct 1 OR show.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 33
That'll fill MY pockets with raffle tickets! :) These are all great raffle prizes!

I'm still trying to decide on what I am going to bring. Hmmm...

Show Update

Gene Adcock, current ECBC president and Ellis Adcock, founder of DarkStar Chinchillas, will be making themselves available at the Friday night dinner for a question and answer session. Together they bring over 100 years of experience and we are very excited to have them at our event.

The show fees will be $5 for all animals entered, regardless of current membership status. We don't want anyone to miss out on the fun and expertise.

Raffle Prize tickets will be $2 each or 12 for $20.

Animal Raffle tickets will be $5 each or 5 for $20.
:dance3:​

How much are the raffle tickets? I went through this post and didn't see it any where, plus I didn't have my glasses on.

Hi Nan! The raffle tickets will be $2 each or 12 for $20 and animal raffle tickets will be $5 each or 5 for $20.

Dark Star will be adding a 50 lb. bag of Blue Cloud to the list of GREAT prizes offered for raffle.

If I buy raffle tickets & win the Dark Star female, do you think Gene could smuggle it back to the Midwest on the plane with him??:thumbsup:

Wendy, as you know....that Gene fellow is one cleaver guy. If you win an animal, he'll figure out a way.

Gene, how's that for putting you on the spot "buddy"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, Shahna. That prize will probably put some more money in MY pocket from the fiance. He's a beer snob and while he has some of the beer camp beers he's always happy to consume more.

Just FYI. Chinchillas do not need to be eartagged for this event since it is only a field day.

Gift basket

Here is the gift basket donation.

giftbasket.jpg

It includes:
8" tube, riveted hammock, 1/4 lb applewood twigs, herbs & oats, rose hips, flavored pumice, vine wreath, 2 vine hearts, 3 vine twists, raffia hat, 3 chubba slices, 3 grapevine wreaths, hanging wood & pumice chew toy, lava bites, loofah flowers, and a roller nest. Retail value is $60.

attention Newbies!

We really want to encourage pet owners/breeders who have never shown a chinchilla before to come and see how much fun shows can be. All 1st time show people who enter a chinchilla will receive a goodie bag valued at $15. There will be plenty of experienced show people on hand to help new comers groom their chinnies! :))

Just FYI- This is a field day not a claim show so you are not required to sell the animals you show. If anyone is interested in selling just let me know and we can set up a for sale table or silent auction.

Ok, my husband works at Red Lion in Idaho, but I have checked and I should (repeat SHOULD) be able to get a few Friends and Family Rate Rooms @60.95 per night plus tax. And I must add you can't trash the room and steal towels, Glenn will get flack for that. PM me

Oregon Field Day Trophies

Oregon Field Day Trophies....

Grand Show Champion....standards
Reserve Show Champion....standards
1st Place Breeder Award....standards

Grand Show Champion....mutations
Reserve Show Champion....mutations
1st Place Breeder Award....mutations

Attachments

• Oregon trophies.jpg
    Oregon trophies.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 22