2011 Oregon ECBC Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

2011 Oregon ECBC Fall Field Day
Eugene, Oregon
October 1st, 2011

205 Coburg Road
Eugene, OR 97401
Tel: 541-342-5201
Rooms are $89 and include free continental breakfast/no pet deposit

Judges
Jerry & JoAnne Craner

Schedule
Friday evening:
Show room open 4pm-7pm to receive animals, after 7pm room will be unlocked upon request.
Meet and greet with the judges at 7:30 at PF Changs (across the street from hotel)
Saturday:
Grooming 6am-10am
Show starts at 10am

Registration
Free admission for everyone
$5.00 per animal for members
$6.50 per animal for non-members
$3 for show books

Prizes
Raffle
50/50 Drawing

Anyone donating an item/chinchilla for the raffle will receive free advertising in the show book.

Questions: email Sarah at [email protected]

Count me in! I should have around 20 animals at this one. I'll find a fun and unique raffle prize ;) What is the deadline date for getting you show ads?

Thank you Shahna! :))

Deadline for show ads is September 23rd.

I will be donating a standard male out of two multiple GSC bowens standards, a chinchilla goodie basket and some Swarovski and sterling silver jewelry. I will try to get pictures of these items posted soon.

I'll be there! I will also have over 20 animals with me. October is going to be an awesome and busy month for me!

I can also make some wooden items for the raffle table. I have some spare wood that I can use to make some hay boxes and wooden houses. We'll see what all I can make up before the show!

Thank you Tabitha! :))

So excited to see my California friends again. :hug2:

Exciting! I too am excited to see you all....I only have a few animals that I want to get some feedback on. This will be a great show. :thumbsup:

Trophies

I wanted to add that Doug Griffith-new owner of Dark Star Chinchillas has generously offered to donate trophies for this event.

AWESOME! If it wasn't the same day as the WI show, I'd be checking airfares to fly out and see a West Coast show! I hope you have a fantastic event!! :)

Room rates

Rooms need to be booked by September 15th in order to receive the discounted rate.

Donations

Dark Star will be donating a standard female for the raffle. :))

If I bought tickets for the live animals and should win can someone from CA bring it back down to CA.

Shahna, if it comes down to winning a live animals I'll be at the CA field day in Oct.
Thanks for letting me know.

Nan, I will be in school by the time this show rolls around and could transport chinchillas for you as well.

Back