2010 Empress National Show - March 5, 6, 7 - Oklahoma City

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure. :( It doesn't help that MCAB Nat's are only two weeks later and I have to be there for the board meeting...

I might end up going to pick up some chins and supplies even if I have to drive by myself. I'll know in about a month.

Does anyone know if the Ryersons will be at this show? I need some supplies from them and would rather not pay shipping if I can get there.

I just booked my room today. The reception said that the rooms are starting to go fast. Shahna and I will be driving and it better not snow through Arizona and New Mexico in the high elevation. I will be a 2 day long trip for both of us about 10 hrs a day.

I have a few questions to ask since I am new to the show world. I've shown in an Empress field day. ( I certainly did not miss the clasification that goes on in the MCBA shows)

#1. I am a member of my Empress chapter...........do I need to be a member of the Empress itself in order to show at this event?

#2. Am I right to say that animals at this show will have to be ear tagged?

#3. Can anyone bring me home the Grand Show Champion female standard? :hilarious:

Looking forward to making this show. Perhaps next year.
Mods your welcome to move this somewhere else if the questions are not in the right area. Thanks.

#1 If you are a member of an Empress Chapter then you are a member of Empress.

#2 Animals who participate in the show must be ear tagged.

#3 If she is for sale perhaps someone will but only if you pay for her.

Back