2 Chinnies To Foster..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

In a couple of hours I am going to go pick up 2 Chinchillas that the owner cannot keep anymore. They are 7 year old males. One is a standard and the other I'm assuming is a pink white because he called him a "white albino". I'm super excited, as I haven't had a Chinchilla to care for, hold, or love on in a long time!

Anyways, I am only fostering them.. then Tabitha will take them home when she's in town next week!

I'll try to take some photos with my phone and post them once they're here.. :heart3:

Hopefully they're in good shape!

Torture them with love, good food and dust baths galore. Ash on the other hand makes her chinchillas purple/blue...THAT'S true evil. :neener:

Lame, but I'll be there late Monday night and I could get them from you on Wed. Just means less time with them for you... :(

Ash on the other hand makes her chinchillas purple/blue...THAT'S true evil. :neener:

As opposed to the impossibility being named Purple Peeps? Ash's chins will lose their purple eventually but that chin will be scarred for life. :party:

There wasn't an ad posted for them, not that I saw anyways... He contacted me.

But yes, they have names. Their names are Kuma (standard) and Sofa (homo beige).

I have to say, I was really expecting to see a pink white and when I saw a homo beige my heart just MELTED. I am a sucker for them!

The Chinchillas seem to be pretty healthy, they're not very big and they definately could use dust baths, but for the most part they're in good shape. The standard boy let me pick him up and had no problems coming to me... the homo beige on the other hand went running around the cage and gave me quite a chase. In the travel cage they both let me pet them and seemed pretty content... every once in awhile the beige would try to escape and when I closed the door so he wouldn't get loose in the car he did the "I'm in jail behind bars" look through the cage. :)

I love them.. they're going home with Tabitha on Wednesday though.. where they will be switched over to great food and get much needed baths with some Blue Cloud!

My camera battery is charging.. I will for sure have some pictures posted tomorrow after I get off work... even if they're no good.

Unfortunately I don't have any dust to give them baths tonight.. but here they are. Sofa wants nothing more but to run in his wheel so you get an action shot, lol!

Attachments

• Chins4.5.2010 001copy.jpg
    Chins4.5.2010 001copy.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 47
  • Chins4.5.2010 004copy.jpg
    Chins4.5.2010 004copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Chins4.5.2010 007copy.jpg
    Chins4.5.2010 007copy.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Chins4.5.2010 010copy.jpg
    Chins4.5.2010 010copy.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
Bad Ashley! BAD! Linda is going to get a colony of retired fat females when she's ready...so these boys are coming with me. :neener:

She's not making me.. :) We made a deal before I decided that I would foster any Chinchillas and I told Tab that she better not let me lapse on it.. haha

Latest posts

Back