1000th post!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momenteller

Wow! Prolly doesn't seem like much for many of you, but its a bit surprising to me, since I had never participated in a forum before this one. When I joined the forum a month after adopting Chelsea, I thought I would read and ask questions until I felt I knew what I was doing. I was on here quite a bit those first few weeks, but thought the novelty would wear off. Well, almost 2 years later, and I am still on here constantly! And I still don't know what I'm doing- lol! I continue to learn more everyday and have come to follow and care about the lives of people and animals I've never met.

I'm especially grateful to the site owners for putting up their own time and money to provide this service to others. Thank you all for making this such a great place!

Congratulations Kate!! I've been on here for almost a year and I feel the same way you do! I love being on this board!! The people are wonderful!

congrats!

while i haven't been on chin forums very long, i have been a member of a couple fish forums for just over a few years now. that post count...... it creeps up on ya! lol.

edit - oh look! i'm nearly at a thousand too!

Congrats, Kate. I think you just find, like a lot of us do, that we can't stay away from this wonderful forum. There's just too much good info here, and so many great people! We're happy you became part of the family!

Back