#1 Reason Laurie NEEDS an iPhone!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
I recently got a new Verizon iPhone 4, which I am enjoying very much.

Tonight, while looking through the App Store, I found one that sounded good, since I'm interested in astronomy.

It's called Moonphase and it's chock full of information. Here's a link to it:

http://www.romanduck.com/support/

Pay particular interest to this:

Q: When does the Werewolf Warning activate?
A: When the date+time falls within half a day on either side of a Full Moon (can’t be too careful). The Warning is activated when you enter the Moon tab.

Like the werewolf warning? Get it as a ringtone!

OMG, Laurie, you HAVE to get an iphone, if only for this app!!! :thumbsup:

WOO HOO!!! Laurie, it was too cool to pass up for $1.99 -- I bought it!!! Can't wait for the next full moon for the werewolf warning to alert me!!!

Yes, it is time to upgrade, but I highly recommend Verizon over AT&T for the better/faster/coverage network. Not a lot of places I don't get service, and Colorado is "kind of out there"!!!

lol, you guys are hilarious!

as for me, every time i see stuff about Iphone apps, i say no thanks and toss the couple bucks into Rhino's wood fund and continue using my old trusty nokia music phone.

Oh lynn! You would love Google Sky Map! You take a pic with your phone of the starry sky and it tells you what you are looking at!!! Haven't gotten a chance to try it yet but can't wait for camping next week!!!!!

OMG is there an app for kicking both Lynn and Sandi's butts? Because if there is I will for sure get an Iphone!

For those of you who are my fb friend I hope you agree I don't need an app for nail designs as I'm getting pretty darn good at it lol! Now an app that tells you when nail polish goes on sale and where would be super fantastic!

OMG is there an app for kicking both Lynn and Sandi's butts? Because if there is I will for sure get an Iphone!

For those of you who are my fb friend I hope you agree I don't need an app for nail designs as I'm getting pretty darn good at it lol! Now an app that tells you when nail polish goes on sale and where would be super fantastic!

FaceFighter...You punch the poop out of your friends. They look bruised and beat up. I have it and I love it. :D

you are doing an excellant job with nails! i think it is about time to open a home studio.

Laurie's Luscious Nails

Laurie is "ALL" talk believe me when I say this as she herself has said, "Oh my God, we need an iPhone"!! So I know deep down she WISHES she had one but she's trash talked it so much that NONE of us would let her live it down!

And yes Cindy, Barry would squash her like a bug and all I have to do is make her walk with a bag in her hand in my garage and she'll go down, and once she's down, she stays there for at least an hour, lol!!!!

all I have to do is make her walk with a bag in her hand in my garage and she'll go down, and once she's down, she stays there for at least an hour, lol!!!!

Sorry Laurie, but that is too funny!

Maybe she already has an iPhone and just won't admit it! Maybe she is already receiving werewolf warnings and polish ideas!

Back