Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and we wish Kara would take her songwriting and go away. "Oh, yea that was probably a little high for you..." DUH. YOU wrote it, you knew the final 4....

Go back to the writing competition please! I liked the choices.

I agree with this. Just like when the judges started knocking Kris for his second song. HE didn't pick it. So how're you going to blame him that it wasn't a powerful enough song for this stage? Simon Fuller picked it FOR him. I have to work tonight, but I will be home in time for the most important part.

After last night I don't think either has any great star potential.

I'm at Lisa's tonight so probably won't watch it because she's not into it. So I'll probably be on chatting with ya'll so I can live vicariously through others! On the plus side Season finale of Criminal Minds and it's a 2 parter! I'm going to record the show tonight so I can see the guest singers and I hear David Cook is going to be on as well as skankity, skank, skank Carrie Underwood (be still Simon's heart) but I wonder who else!?

Kinda had a feeling he'd win it, but I still would have liked to see my other man get it.... but like I said earlier, I like them both so am happy either way.

Not what I wanted, but Adam will have a better career this way without fox up his butt (don't even say it!).

Congratulations Kris! You deserve this too.

my whole family sat there in shock, after we stopped screaming hahaha
i wanted kris to win, only cause he needed it more, adam will be soo fine
on his own, kris was so shock, i dont think he realizes how great he is...

the finale as a whole was AMAZING! it was soo good, all the people on it, and the preformances.. sooo amazing

Tues night I didn't think either deserved to be on the radio but after watching Adam tonight with Kiss and Queen and Carlos Santana(YEAH ROCK ON!) I thought Adam should of won. I like strong singers. Chris just kind of faded in the backround. I'm not a sore loser...just my opinion. I can't keep straight all the boys and boy bands out there now LOL I'm a rock chick.:nod:

I nearly died when Queen came on. RIP Freddy

Last edited:
Looks like Danny's votes went to Kris. This is probably the first time in history someone has been in the bottom 3 on 3 occassions and went on to win Idol.
Did note though none of us talked about Kara's lame song and the fact it was CLEARLY written with Adam in mind? HMMM.
I recorded it and will watch it Friday night. Did I miss much with Miss Skankity, skank, skank? I know David sang his song for his brother--think I'll have to have tissue for that one for sure!
Anyway I believe I mentioned several times the amount of talent in Kris--singer and instrument player always a plus in my book.
I wish Adam well. I think he is talented and KNOW there is a great future for him on broadway or possibly television but maybe not necessarily acting.

I nearly died when Queen came on. RIP Freddy

No kidding. What an extremely talented musician/singer Freddy Mercury was. "A Night At the Opera" is a musical masterpiece. Freddy harmonized with himself on most of those songs layering track upon track upon track.

And I also love Carlos Santana and Rod Stewart!

That was by far the most awesome finale they've ever had.

I would've loved to be in that audience, normally we're FF through at least half of the show.

The only part we got trigger happy was with that blond chick and the welder guy, he was good, but the blond chick... uuugh. And how funny that Steve Martin wrote that?

Queen ROCKED!!

Chris totally thought Adam was going to win, he was stumped speechless when it was actually him, too funny!

OY I could have done without bikini chic, and then Kara joining her and singing, then flashing a little black bikini. Sheesh.

I'm glad that Kris won. I think he's a very versatile artist. I agree, people who had been voting for Danny must have then switched to Kris.

OY I could have done without bikini chic, and then Kara joining her and singing, then flashing a little black bikini. Sheesh

I totally blocked that from my mind. Now that you've reminded me I'm traumatized all over again. :(

i thought Kara was a hoot for singing that song with bikini chick. I laughed so much-bikini girl is just aweful.

i am not suprised that kris won. had a big gut feeling. And OMG I did NOT want to hear the blond girl with the tattooed arm sing ever again. She is aweful.

Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back