Arlington TX - CHIN PICS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The standards

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Bobbi's (Rescue Mama) boys when she picked them up at the hotel where I work, and where Rick met me.

A black velvet and a standard.
Picture001-1.jpg

2 standards.
Picture002-1.jpg

And least but not least, a picture of the little rescue area I have set up (susan's will be going to her, and a larger cage tomorrow).

Picture014-2.jpg

Last edited:
They are so cute. I will be the last to get mine:cry3:.CANT WAIT:crazy: LOL

Ok, these guys are hilarious!!!!! I thought we would come home and have a quiet night since they could possibly be stressed out. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! Boy oh boy did they prove me wrong! They are running around, popcorning, eating, drinking, throwing hay around, climbing, jumping, and getting into whatever they can in their cage.

This is the black velvet and the ebony.

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

These are the pictures I kept getting. They will not sit still!

Picture009-2.jpg

The BV "dusting" in his tube. I don't think he quite knows what to do with it yet. lol
Picture012-2.jpg

Going from a carrier to a cage like that, I'd throw myself a party too, lol. They are adorable. I loved the last one.

Right now, I only have one that is showing outward signs of ringworm, but both are on oral meds. It doesn't seem to be spreading, and though she struggles when we put her topical treatment on, we always get it on all around the affected area.

Pele isn't showing any outward signs of RW yet, and we're hoping since she's on oral meds it stays that way! We will get some pictures tonight for you all, but I might have to wait a couple of days to post - there's more bad weather coming in!!

These pictures have made my morning! Congratulations on your bundles of furry joy. I cannot even imagine what these animals could say if they were able to. Running around, pop corning and eating at their new homes have said so much more then words.

We got our gal yesterday from Jenny! And she is absolutely beautiful! I will take some pictures today. We tried to leave her alone so that she didn't get too stressed out. But she is a sweet and beautiful girl!

Haha, we've got poops all over the corner of our media room/quarantine area! I hope my husband cleans it while I'm at work...

Here are some of my 2 new guys...........41 & 42. We havent decided on names yet.
and my earlier concern of trying to tell them apart was allieviated. one has a white belly and the other does not. i dont know much about colors, so i am not sure if he is a standard or barb mentioned he may be a light ebony?? no clue.
i am leaning toward the name Midnite............as that is what time we got home last night! my son wants to name the standard Pichu or Piccachu or some type of Pokemon!

excuse their bare cage, we didnt have time to get their new house and shelves in last night or shall i say at 2 am !!

Attachments

• chin 41.jpg
    chin 41.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 78
  • chin 42.jpg
    chin 42.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 41 & 42.jpg
    41 & 42.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 79
Here are some of my 2 new guys...........41 & 42
and my earlier concern of trying to tell them apart was allieviated. one has a white belly and the other does not. i dont know much about colors, so i am not sure if he is a standard or barb mentioned he may be a light ebony?? no clue.

How cute - I'm glad you posted photos - I couldn't tell what they looked like - it was WAY too dark to even tell last night....

did anyone get pics of them in their carriers??? it was so late and i just wanted them out of there that i forgot!

did anyone get pics of them in their carriers??? it was so late and i just wanted them out of there that i forgot!

well I don't have close up of them or anything but they are part of my tower of chins :) I posted in pic in my earlier thread. I could be completely wrong but I believe they are the top of the tower. The middle carrier #16 and is the trio, didn't they go to Michelle G? And the carrier bottom is Barabara's

When I went to Sonia's house there were some "talkers" then everyone was quiet in my car, I think they were all sleeping. But then when Jill and I did the hand off we got "talked" to :rofl:

Last edited:
i dont know how i missed that post! thanks SO much!! that is exactly what i needed for my scrapbook. ;)

they were silent on the ride home for me. not one peep. when i got them home, one'e of barbs girls kacked at me repeatedly. she was not happy!

Back