Arlington TX - CHIN PICS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! They are sooooo adorable.

Like everyone else I can't wait to meet my new little friends.
I can't stay off of this forum looking for updates... :)

Even though I'm not keeping any of the sweet little chinnies, I will have to snap a few photos of the back of my Explorer during the transport tomorrow...I'm gonna have a car full of chinchillas!! That just cracks me up.

These guys will be here a week before I take them to AL. Aren't they gorgeous?

Attachments

• DSC_0557.jpg
    DSC_0557.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0558.jpg
    DSC_0558.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0559.jpg
    DSC_0559.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0560.jpg
    DSC_0560.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 95
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just got back from my part of the railroad...here's one of the cutie pies that was in the back of my truck:

IMG_1201.jpg

I'll post pictures of my two new rescues today. I got a beige and an ebony. I thought I was getting a beige and a standard but Kristy said it was a medium ebony. I'll post pictures later.

Aww, that little standard is cute. Is s/he one of the ones with ringworm on his nose? Poor little guy/girl.

Last edited:
I have the one with the ringworm. Her name is Nova (an extra dark ebony), and aside from being a little upset about having medicine put on her little nosie, she is pretty outgoing. Her "sister", Pele (a black velvet), is a complete sweetheart as well. They are both on oral meds, and Nova's nose doesn't look too bad. Hopefully we'll get it all cleared up in a couple of weeks and can actually start the 30 day quarantine!!

I will post pics as soon as I can, but last night I just wanted them to get used to us. I worry that camera flashes would further stress after a long trip. I can assure you they are two of the most beautiful chinchillas in the world... in fact, I think I can safely say now that I have the seven most beautiful chinnie princesses on the planet!! ;)

My little sore nose foster also has ringworm. It is being treated and all is well. No signs of it in the other two. Sore nose was the most stressed of the bunch when I uncrated them. These guys have been through a lot and stress can trigger the ringworm. Everyone should suspect ringworm if their new chin is missing hair on its nose. Better safe than sorry.

I will be posting pictures of my boys, Bobbi's boys, and Susan's chinnie (not sure if she asked for a boy or girl) when Rick gets here around 11pm. I made sure to bring the camera and extra batteries (I'm at work, where he is meeting me) just in case. :p

Back